CH 6: I Feel Funny...

[Sorry it's taken me so long to update. I've been sick for awhile and I didn't have the energy to write. I'm so sorry><]

Eunhyuk rolled his eyes.

"Your my stupid partner, so if your sick we can't practice and then I'm going to get a bad grade for this semester." Eunhyuk said like it was obvious.

Eunhyuk turned around attempting to try to leave again, but Donghae called his name again.

"Eunhyuk wait!"

"What the hell do you want now!"

Donghae looked around the room nervously and sat up.

"Do you think you can, um... Just stay here with me?"

Eunhyuk gave Donghae a weird look.

"Why would I do that?" He asked.

"Because... Like you said, I'm your partner, so if you were sick I would stay by your side, and plus I'll probably forget to take that medicine every three hours so then it will take me longer to get well again. Do you really want to take that chance?" Donghae said raising his eyebrows.

Eunhyuk sighed in frustration. Donghae did have a point, but the last thing he wanted to do was stay here with Donghae any longer than he had to.

"Just... Call me if you need me." Eunhyuk said closing the room to Donghae's bedroom and went into Donghae's kitchen.

If Donghae was going to make Eunhyuk stay here, Eunhyuk was going to make himself at home. He started digging through Donghae's fridge and cabinets in hopes of finding something to eat. He soon found a nice bag of unopened chips in the cabinets and a cold pop in the fridge and made his way over to the TV. He put his snacks on the coffee table and turned on the TV. With Donghae's dorm being clean as well, it made Eunhyuk feel even more comfortable than being in his own dorm.

Two hours passed and Eunhyuk was still glued to the couch. Soon he could hear Donghae calling for him in his room. Eunhyuk grunted as he got himself up and walked into the bedroom.

"What is it?" Eunhyuk said annoyed.

Donghae looked at Eunhyuk and blinked a few times before he smiled.

"I feel funny..." Donghae said giggling a little bit.

"Are you drunk or something?" Eunhyuk said walking over to Donghae.

He placed his hand on his head.

"You're still warm." Eunhyuk said to himself.

"Heehee...." Donghae muttered.

Eunhyuk took a step away from Donghae.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Eunhyuk said.

Eunhyuk went and opened the first aid kit and looked at the medicine label.

"*Side effects may include dizziness, nausea, impaired vision or judgment, and diliriousness.* Well I guess that explains it." Eunhyuk said putting the bottle back in the first aid kit.

"So, what did you need?" Eunhyuk said crossing his arms.

"I um... I want uhh..." Donghae stuttered as he constantly blinked.

"Of course out of all the side effects you get the dilirious one. I'd rather have the nausea side effect than this. It's just an enhanced version of the real you."

"Hey the-there buddy! I'm not crazy!"

"I never said you were crazy, but now that I think about it, you probably are."

"There's nothing wrong with my ears!" Donghae screamed.

"What! I never said anything about your ears!" Eunhyuk said stomping out of the room.

He closed the bedroom door and made his way back to the couch. Eunhyuk sighed in anger.

"Fucking idiot. Why am I even still here?" Eunhyuk said to himself as he picked up his phone to check the time.

"8pm? Regular classes should be over by now." Eunhyuk said standing up and headed into Donghae's room.

"Listen Donghae," Eunhyuk said walking up to Donghae. "Classes are over so I'm guessing your friends will be coming over here soon, so their going to take care of you now." Eunhyuk said boredly.

"Really? Okay." Donghae said looking like he was about to fall asleep.

Eunhyuk started walking out of the room when Donghae called him.

"Eunhyuk! Come here really quick!"

"I was just over there!" Eunhyuk said walking back.

"I have to tell you something super secret." Donghae whispered. "Come closer."

Eunhyuk rolled his eyes as he got on his knees next to Donghae's face.

"Closer." Donghae whispered again.

"Donghae, you're really testing me here." Eunhyuk said angrily as he leaned in closer to Donghae.

Eunhyuk turned his head to the side so Donghae could whisper in his ear, but something unexpected happened.

Donghae grabbed the sides of Eunhyuk's face and placed his lips onto Eunhyuk's.

[To Be Continued...]

[Lol another cliffhanger! Haha sorry I keep doing this to you guys XD please tell me what you think of the story! I feel like the story is just getting boring so please tell me your opinions!]