CH 28: Big News

Donghae, Siwon, Kyuhyun, and Kangin were all running towards the main school building with Donghae's arms draped around Siwon and Kyuhyun's shoulders since it was hard for him to run after the beating he just took.

"Oh my gosh I can't believe that just happened!" Kyuhyun said excitedly with a huge smile on his face.

"Shut up Kyu!" Kangin said running in front of everyone.

"But Leeteuk just got his ass handed to him! How am I not gonna be happy about this!"

They made it behind the main school building and leaned against the wall panting heavily while Siwon and Kyuhyun carefully helped Donghae sit down against the wall.

"You alright?" Siwon said sitting down next to Donghae.

Donghae said nothing as he closed his eyes taking deep breaths. Siwon scanned Donghae's body to check how bad his wounds were.

"Doesn't seem like anything's broken.."

"Except my heart." Donghae said opening his eyes and looking at Siwon. "What do you think will happen?"

"Hmm, well for this occasion, since it was just a fight, maybe lunch suspension? Unless the headmaster finds out about everything else those guys have done."

Donghae's eyes widened. "What would happen if the headmaster did?" Donghae's voice was shaky and worried.

Siwon sighed. "Probably...expulsion.."

Later

Donghae was laying in his bed back in his dorm room. He lied down on his back staring up at the ceiling in silence. It was so silent that he could hear people walking past his door outside and the boys upstairs through the floors.

Suddenly Donghae's front door opened and Donghae quickly sat up, still hurting from Leeteuk. It was Siwon and he quickly came in the door and pushed Donghae back onto the bed.

"Stop moving around. It will take longer for you to heal."

Donghae quickly sat back up pushing Siwon's hands away from him. "I don't care! Did you find out anything?" Donghae said shaking in nervousness.

Siwon nodded, but his expression wasn't happy.

"Leeteuk and Yesung were expelled for everything they did and their little accomplices around the school were suspended."

"Really! That's great!... Wait, what about Eunhyuk?" Donghae said worried and confused.

Siwon sighed. "I actually don't know. I haven't heard anything about him yet."

Donghae's breath started to quicken as he could feel the tears welling up in his eyes when suddenly he heard his phone vibrate in his pocket.

It was from Eunhyuk. It said:

Meet me at the cabin

Donghae's eyes widened as a huge smile formed on his face.

"Right in the nick of time." Siwon said. "I'll drive you."

At the cabin

Donghae waved goodbye to Siwon as he backed out of the driveway and drove back to school. Donghae slowly limped his way over to the door and walked in to see the place empty. He looked all over the little cabin and saw no one home. He made his way towards the back porch and saw a fire going in the fire pit on the beach with a blanket laid down next to it and a silhouette of a man standing on the beach.

Donghae made his way down to see Eunhyuk standing there with his arms crossed and a smile on his face. Donghae tried to get to Eunhyuk as fast as he could, but had trouble making his way through the sand. Eunhyuk hurried towards him and embraced Donghae in a tight hug once they were close enough.