Chapter Twenty-Eight

E M M A ' S P O V

Once we all got to the beach, Hook and Henry took the lost boys, along with Kallie, to the Jolly Roger. Regina and I stayed behind to release Tinkerbell.

Regina pulled the box from her jacket pocket and held it in front of her. She paused in preparation, then used her magic and opened Pandora's box. Green smoke emerged from it, slithering down to the ground. It faded away, leaving behind Tinkerbell sitting on the sand. She looked dazed for a moment before finally sitting up.

"What happened?" she asked. "Where's Pan?"

"Gone," Regina replied. "Hopefully, this time for good."

Tink's eyebrows rose. "How?"

"We'll tell you when we get back to Storybrooke," I replied. My eyes shifted over to Regina. "Now, let's destroy the box and get the hell off Neverland." Regina nodded, agreeing. She placed the box on the ground in front of us. We glanced back at Tink.

"I would stay back," Regina told her. Tink did what Regina said. We both summoned our powers simultaneously and created a massive piece of matter. Immediately the box was surrounded by white and red light. It lifted in the air. The two light forces circled the box as the light kept getting brighter and brighter until it exploded. The blast knocked us back. Our bodies hit the ground hard against the sand.

"Oh god, are you guys okay?" Tinkerbell asked, rushing over to us. We groaned, slowly sitting up.

"I think so," I replied as we carefully stood up. Our eyes looked over to where the blast was. We noticed something moving on the ground as the wind picked up around us. Regina and I took a few steps closer. 

The sand was folding into the ground and spiraling around inside a circle formed.

"Regina, what did we just do?" I yelled as the wind started hurling around, blowing my hair around. The ground beneath us rumpled as it became more profound and bigger. My eyes darted over to her as she shifted hers over to me.

"We turned Pandora's Box into a black hole!" She stated. My eyes widened at what Regina said. Combining our magic never did anything like this before. Then again, we never tried to destroy something as powerful as Pandora's box. "It's only a matter of time before it pulls all of Neverland into it!" She shouted as the wind became stronger.

"We have to get back to the Jolly Roger and get out of Neverland now!" I shouted back. Regina glared at me for a split second after I stated the obvious. She waved her hand; purple smoke surrounded us as the three of us were transported to the Jolly Roger.

* * * * * * *

K A L L I E ' S POV

(A few seconds before blast)

My dad, Henry, and I took the lost boys to the Jolly Roger. My mom and Regina stayed behind on the island to free Tinkerbell and destroy Pandora's box. I couldn't help but watch from the side of the ship. We were a significant distance away, so I couldn't see them very clearly, or at all.

"Kallie," Henry called as he stepped beside me. I glanced at him before turning my attention back to the island. "Hey, don't worry. Moms know what they're doing." He tried to assure me.

"What if something goes wrong when they destroy Pandora's box?" I questioned. Henry scoffed, shaking his head.

"Nothing's gonna go wrong." He whispered. I turned my head towards him. I was to open my mouth when I was interrupted by the noise of some explosion. We saw a bright white wave break over where my mom and Regina were.