Chapter Twenty-Four

Without any warning, Pan shoved his hand into my chest, making me gasp.

"Kallie!"

His hand grabbed onto my heart and pulled it back trying to rip of out of my chest, but... he couldn't.

He kept trying but it was like something was blocking my heart from existing my body.

"No. No." He whispered shaking his head. "No, it's not working!" He yelled. His eyebrows were narrowed, his teeth clenched together as he tried once more. "Why isn't it working!"

A bright light once again bursts off me. Pan was knocked away and hit the ground hard next to Henry's heart.

"What's happening to me?" I whispered to myself. My eyes flickered towards Pan. He wasn't moving. My mouth dropped open. Did I just kill him?

"Kallie!" My mom cried running up to me. She hugged me tight. "Are you okay?" She asked looking up at me. I nodded. "How- How did you do that?"

I shook my head. "I don't know." She looked at me for a moment before-

"She's our brave little girl."

Our heads whipped behind me and saw my dad. Our eyes lit up as he approached us.

"Dad."

"Killian!" My mom exclaimed, standing up and running towards him. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him for a long moment. "Don't ever scare me like that again." She whispered under her breath.

"I'm so sorry, Emma." He whispered as they pulled away. Their faces still inches apart. "I should have told you about Pan the moment I- "

"Stop, I'm sorry." She spoke cutting him off. "I know telling him about Kallie was an accident, and I know you can handle things on your own. I overreacted because I was afraid of losing Henry. Afraid of losing our daughter." My dad's lips perked into a grin. "I should have trusted you, Killian. I'll never doubt you again. I love you and I can't imagine our lives without you."

"I love you too." He spoke. His eyes flickered down to me. "Both of you."

I grinned up at him. "I love you too, Dad." My parents hugged me between them like a human sandwich.

"Isn't that sweet." A familiar voice spoke in a sarcastic tone. We turned and saw Pan back on his feet. "Congratulations Kallie, your family's back together." My parents shoved me behind them, but I peered around my mom. "But you seem to be forgetting something." He pulled his hand out from behind his back, revealing a pink and orange glowing heart. "I still have Henry's heart."

Our eyes widen, then glanced over at Henry. He was behind Pam, still kneeled on the ground. Before my mom or Regina had time to stop him, Pan squeezed his heart: hard.

"Ahh!" Henry screamed, clinching onto his chest. We watched in horror as he fell onto his hands and knees. Regina and my mom tried to throw their conjoined magic at Pan, but he somehow created a force field around them. Unbreakable with their magic.

"Stop!" I yelled, stepping out from behind my mom. "You're killing him!" His eyes darted away from Henry for a moment to look at me.

A sinister smirk appeared on his face. "That's the point." My heart sank as Pan turned his focus back on Henry. I didn't know what to do. I didn't know what I could do. I was watching Pan kill my brother again.

"No one is leaving Neverland." He whispered. Pan squeezed harder, crumbling it into ashes. Henry collapsed onto the floor in front of us.

"No!" I screamed reaching my hand out. A glowing yellow light shot out of my palm, hitting the ground behind Pan. There was a gosh of wind as it started spiraling around, growing bigger and deeper. It caught Pan's foot on the edge. He tried to keep his balance, but failed. He fell in.

Within seconds, it disappeared with Pan inside it.

The room fell silent for a moment.

"You- you just created a portal." My mom said, turning her head towards me. There was a mix of confusion and worry in her eyes. "How- how did you do that?" I stared back at her with a blank look.

"I don't know." I answered.

"Well, where did he-"

"Guys!" Regina called interrupting my mom. Our heads whipped around. Our widen seeing her kneeling beside Henry, tears streaming down her face.

"Henry." My mom whispered, her voice shaking. She ran over to him with my dad close behind. I stood alone for a moment, staring at my brother's body. My lips quivered as tears ran down my face.

Pan was gone.

But Henry was dead...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

A/N: Next Chapter coming Wednesday!