Chapter Twenty

E M M A ' S P O V

Killian and I walked through the jungle trying to make our way back to the Jolly Roger, with Kallie walking at a good distance in front of us. I pushed a tree branch out of my way was I walked past, then let it go, making it hit Killian in the face.

"Emma," he said pushing it out of his way as he followed me, "Emma can we just talk for a minute?" he asked. I just ignored him without giving it a second thought, "Can we just talk for a second?"

Once again, I ignored him, walking deeper into the jungle.

"Swan!" he shouted. I stopped in my tracks and spun around glaring at him, my hands balled into fists, "Just let me explain for one-"

Pow!

Killian looked at me startled, holding his jaw. He glanced down, pulling his hand away from his bottom up, seeing blood in his fingertip.

"Why?" I finally snapped as quietly as I could so Kallie wouldn't hear, "Just why! You knew how dangerous Pan was when you told him about Kallie! You should've known something like this would happen!"

Killian stared at me speechless at my outburst.

"E- Emma, I'm- I'm sorry." He stuttered. I let out a huge sigh as I crossed my arms in front of my chest. "It was an accident I swear." He added, "I didn't think he would uphold his promise."

"Wait what?" I questioned darting my eyes over to him, "You knew he was gonna come after Kallie and didn't tell me?" I asked, almost yelling, my hands balled into fists under my arms.

"I thought I could handle it." Hook answered, "I thought I could protect Kallie."

"We're her parents, Killian! Not just you!" I yelled at him, "We protect her together! Especially when it comes to someone as evil and dangerous as Pan!" I was trying so hard to control my anger toward Killian.

The last thing I wanted was for Kallie to see us fighting.

"I made a mistake."

"Yeah. You did." I agreed nodding my head, "And because of you, Henry is somewhere on Neverland being held by Pan! Again!" I shouted. I could feel my blood boiling inside my body. I had never been this angry at Killian before.

Then again, he never betrayed my trust like this.

"Emma-"

"When we get back to Storybrooke, I want you out." I announced interrupting him again. I felt his eyes stare at me in shock as I added shaking my head, "I can't trust you anymore and I don't want Kallie living under the same roof with someone I don't trust." My eyes glance over to his as he stared at me speechless once more.

"Emma-"

"This conversation is over." I said, "You didn't only betray me, Killian, but you betrayed your own daughter." I added, then turned walking to catch up with my daughter. I sighed to myself, then looked up and immediately my eyes widen.

"Kallie!"

* * * * *

KALLIE'S POV

I walked farther into the forest with my mom and dad behind me as we made our way back to my dad's ship. I knew something was up with my parents, but I didn't know what it was. It must have been something really bad because my mom hadn't spoke a word to my dad since we left the Echo Caves. I saw how angry she looked at my dad and I had never seen her that angry before.

It was almost scary.

Definitely not as scary as Peter Pan kidnapping my brother.

Right now, Henry was all I could think about. I was the reason he came to Neverland in the first place. He came back to help save me and now I had to help save him.

"Mom," I turned around saying, but she wasn't behind me. Neither was my dad, "Mom? Dad?" I yelled. I started to walk back, but immediately stop when I heard rustling in the bushes behind me. My body quickly spun around, coming face to face with-

"Felix." I spoke staring at him, then my eyes grew narrow, "Where's Henry?" I asked, grinding my teeth as my hands balling into fists. He just stood there staring back at me, a smirk glued onto his face, "Where's Henry! What did Peter do to him?" I shouted storming up to him. He just kept staring back at me as I glared at him.

"You wanna see your brother?" He asked very quietly. I blinked stepping a little step away from him, "I can take you to him." He added. I felt my heart start beating faster. I didn't trust Felix at all, but if he was the key to finding Henry, so I could stop Pan, then I had to go with him.

"Okay." I nodded, then flickered my eyes up to him, "Take me to Henry." Felix smiled at me, then held out his hand. I sighed trying to be brave, then reached up and took his hand.

The last thing I heard when Felix and I ran into the bushes was my mom calling my name.

* * * * * *