Chapter Fifteen

R E G I N A ' S   P O V

"No way in hell I'm letting that happen again!" I said creating another fireball and hurling it at Pan, but he quickly vanished taking Kallie with him. I sighed angrily seeing my fireball hit the tree exploding, then I turned around glancing at Henry.

"Mom-"

"We need to call Emma." I stated cutting Henry off, then walked over to him and opened his satchel, pulling out his magic mirror.

"Hold On." Henry said taking the mirror out of my hand, making me gave him a look of anger and confusion, "What'd are you going to tell her? That we found Kallie, but pan vanished with her?" He questioned.

"I'm telling her you're going back to the enchanted forest." I corrected him, "I don't want you anywhere near Pan."

"Wha- no." Henry disagreed and I sighed.

"Henry-"

"I'm the reason Kallie's in Neverland in the first place. I'm not going home knowing she's still in danger!" Henry protested, his voice louder than normal, "Your protection spell is still on my heart." He reminded me in a whisper. I stared at my son in silence for a long while.

"I can't lose you again." I finally admitted, my voice cracking upset, remembering young Henry's lifeless body dropping to the ground inside Skull Rock.

"You won't. I promise." Henry assured me. I sighed heavily, then nodded at him.

"Now let me call Hook and Emma." I demanded holding out my hand. Henry handed me the mirror as I said, "I think I have an idea where Pan took Kallie."

* * * * *

E M M A ' S P O V

Hook and I wondered the forest of Neverland for what felt like hours and still no sign of Kallie, Pan, or the lost boys.

By this point, I was hoping Henry and Regina were having better luck.

"Maybe we should call Henry and Regina to check in." Hook suggested when we came across a open area of the woods.

"They would have called us if they found Kallie." I replied turning around to my husband, "And Tinkerbell-" I started to say as I heard a faint sound of fairy wigs. Hook and I looked up seeing a small moving light coming down. It moved between us stopping right in front of us. It exploded into pixie dust and Tinkerbell appeared.

"Is right here." Hook finished as we looked at her, "What'd you find?" Hook asked her as I stared at her eager to know too.

"Unfortunately, I didn't find Pan's camp." Tinkerbell began, "But I found something even better." Ñ bnShe added. Hook and I's faces light up.

"What is it?" I asked her. She said nothing and reached behind her magically pulling out Pandora's box. Hook and I looked at it for a minute, then looked up at Tink as she said.

"One of Pan's lost boys." The two of us watched as Tink used her magic and opened the box. A purple smoke appeared and it slithered down to the ground before fading away, leaving behind a teenage boy sitting on the ground.

He had short blonde hair that covered his forehead and dark brown eyes. He was looked around to figure out his surroundings when he spotted the three of us.

"Where- Where am I? W-who are you guys?" The boy asked, his voice very shaky I guess Tink really scared him when she put him in Pandora's box.

I knew I had to play good cop first.

So I carefully kneeled down in front of the boy and looked at him with calmly.

"It's okay. We're not here to hurt you." I assured the boy, "We just want to know where Kallie is. Where is Pan keeping her?" I asked, trying to stay as calm as I could before he answered me.

"I- I don't know." The boy replied.

"Don't know? Or won't tell us?" Hook questioned stepping toward the two of us, making the boy tense up. I glanced at my husband, giving him a look to tell him that I could handle this conversation alone. Hook stepped away from us as I turned my head back to the boy.

"You know, I call tell when someone's lying to me. It's kind of my superpower." I whispered leaning toward the boy. He stared back at me as I said again, "So I'm gonna ask you again: Where is Pan keeping Kallie?" The boy looked at me, then glanced up at Hook who was glaring at him.

"She- She was in Pan's old tree house." The boy finally answered.

"Was?" Hook questioned.

"She- She ran away. We- we were looking for her." The boy admitted. Hook and I glanced at each other, knowing Kallie was somewhat safe from Pan.

"Where's Pan's camp?" I asked turning my attention back to the boy. He opened his mouth to tell us, but before he could, I felt Regina's mirror buzz in my jacket pocket. I sighed at it, then took it out of my pocket, "Stay here." I told the boy, then glanced at Hook as I stood up and walked away from them.

"Emma!" Regina called out when the gray smoke on the mirror reveal her, "I think I have an idea where Pan took Kallie."

"Pan doesn't have her anymore." I replied, "She's running through Neverland. Tink found one of Pan's lost boys." I explained to her. Regina looked at me at the mention of Tinkerbell kidnaping a lost boy, but she quickly shook her head getting back to why she called.

"Look, Henry and I saw Kallie-"

"Is- Is she okay??" I questioned frantically, cutting Regina off.

"Pan vanished with her before we could do anything." Regina replied shaking her head, "But I have an idea of where he took her." She said hopeful.

"Where?" I asked.

"The Echo Caves."

* * * * *

A/N: Hope you enjoyed chapter fifteen

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

A/N: Hope you enjoyed chapter fifteen. Kallie's POV will be in the next chapter. Please comment what kind of secrets Regina, Henry, Hook, and Emma should tell. Please give me suggests for secrets too.