Chapter Twenty-Six

Kallie's POV

We ran through the Neverland woods, searching for the lost boys. Mainly- Felix, who had Pandora's box that held Tinkerbell trapped inside.

My mom stopped dead in her tracks, looking around as we all stopped behind her. Some of us were out of breath from running.

"Swan, I know you wanna help Tinkerbell, but there was to be a better way to find Felix than endlessly running around Neverland." My dad spoke, wheezing.

"I would love to hear your suggestion." Regina replied, glancing over at my dad. She stood straight up. "We don't have anything of Felix's to do a locator spell." She explained, then paused for a moment. "But you're right. We'll never find Felix like this." Her eyes flickered over to my mom, who nodded agreeing.

"Well, maybe we should split up." Henry suggested. "We'll be able to cover more ground." My parents and Regina looked over at him like he was crazy.

"After everything that just happened in Skull Rock, we're sticking together, Henry." Our mom told him. He glanced at me, but I shrugged. Mom was right. We needed to stick together. Pan might be gone, but Felix is still out there. Probably leading the lost boys now.

I mean, he was Pan's right-hand man. Why wouldn't he oversee the lost boys now?

My mom sighed and looked around again, unsure which way we should go. The bushes rustled behind Henry and me, making us whip our heads around.

"Moms." Henry called out as him and I stared with wide eyes. Henry pushed me behind him and pulled out his sword. I slightly glared up at him, then stepped beside him as the rest of them got ready for a fight. 

Coming out of the bushes- slowly- was one of the lost boys. His head was down, his hands were up like he was getting arrested. He lifted his head, his eyes flickering up at us.

"You." Regina spoke grinding her teeth together as she glared at Chase- the lost boy Tink found earlier. Before he could get a chance to speak, she held up her hand and began choking him.

"Regina, what are you doing!" My mom shouted, stepping toward her.

"If it wasn't for him stealing Pandora's box, we wouldn't still be on Neverland." She replied calmly, not taking her eyes off him. We all knew she was mostly talking about Henry dying in Skull Rock. "You really picked the wrong person to mess with." She spoke directly to him.

"I...can...help...." Chase choked out, trying to speak. "I...know....Felix....where...." My mom quickly moved toward Regina, forcing her hand down. Chase gasped for air coughing, trying to catch his breathe.

"What did you just say?" My mom asked as Regina gave her a hard glare.

"I know where Felix is." Chase repeated. "I can lead you to him, so you can help your friend."

"Don't listen to a word this lost boy says!" Regina yelled before my mom could say anything. "He'll probably be leading into another trap!" My mom's eyes flickered at Regina.

"No, I'm not." He protested. My mom shifted her eyes over to him. "Look I know what I did earlier was wrong. I see that now, but your friend is gonna be trapped forever if we don't move now." Our eyebrows raised at him.

"What are you talking about?" My mom questioned.

"Felix is gonna throw the box into the Echo Caves once night falls." He spoke. "There's no way to get the box back once it hits the bottom of the Echo Caves. The caves are too deep and no one knows what lies in the darkness below. Your friend will be trapped down there forever and you won't be able to leave Neverland."

My mom's eyebrows raised at him. "How do you know what Felix is planning?"

"Because-" Chase replied. "That what Pan told him to do."

* * * * * *