Chatper Twenty-Seven

A/N: I apologize in advance. This chapter is dark as hell, and it contains a very dark side of Felix. You've been warned.

As soon as we discovered Felix's plan for Pandora's box, we raced through the forest towards the echo caves- hoping we weren't too late to save Tinkerbell. We ran out of the bushes and spotted Felix walking towards the entrance. Regina quickly formed a fireball in her palm, then hurled it toward him. It exploded against the side of the cave's opening, stopping him in his tracks. He stood there for a moment before turning around, facing us. Pandora's Box was still in his hand.

We were just in time.

Felix glared at us, then darted his eyes towards Chase. His eyebrow raised, "Playing hero now? Traitor."

"I'm trying to do the right thing," Chase replied. Felix chuckled, shaking his head. "Pan's gone now." He continued. "You don't have to follow his orders anymore."

"It's over, Felix." My mom spoke up, stepping forward. "Give us Pandora's Box, and we can all go separate ways." Felix tilted his head like he was considering it, but a smirk quickly appeared on his face.

"No," He answered. "I'm loyal to Pan in life and death." He paused for a brief moment. "And I'm not the only one." We all exchanged looks of confusion. Our eyes turned to Felix as he whistled through his fingers.

Within seconds, we were surrounded by lost boys. Most of them I didn't recognize, but everyone else certainly did.

"The original lost boys." My dad said.

Original lost boys?

My head turned to Henry as he stared at one of the lost boys. The boy had dark brown hair, freckles, and a dark green and blue handkerchief around his neck. He also had a long scar right in the middle of his cheek.

From the way he was looking at my brother, he wasn't too happy to see him.

"Winners get the box," Felix announced with a shrug. It didn't take long for my parents and Henry to pull out their swords. Regina rubbed her palms with her fingers as they geared up for a fight.

Next thing I knew, swords and wooden sticks collided in the air. Fireballs were being thrown by Regina and dodged by the lost boys. Frozen in place, I stood there watching the scene in front of me. I knew I should help, but I didn't know how. I didn't have my sword or anything around me to use as one. I had no control over my magic either. I was not about to risk accidentally opening a portal again with my family so close to the lost boys.

I couldn't fight, but maybe I could get Pandora's box from Felix.

My eyes scanned the battlefield looking for Felix and spotted him running into the forest. I growled under my breath, then spotted Henry's sword he had dropped. I ran and grabbed it, rushing after Felix, not letting him get away.

"Kallie!" My mom called out after me. I raced after Felix until we were in an open area again. He was about to run off into the woods again. I stopped in my tracks and hurled Henry's sword as hard as I could toward Felix. It flew passed his head and hit the tree in front of him. He stopped, staring at it stuck in the tree. A chuckle escaped his lips; then, he looked over his shoulder at me.

"You have really bad aim," He said, then turned back. He yanked the sword out to the tree and whipped his body around, fully facing me.

"I don't want to hurt you," I replied. "I just want the box back."

"Well." He smiled. "You're gonna have to fight me for it." A sinister smirk appeared on his face. My eyes darted to the ground for a second. "What's wrong, Kallie? Afraid of me?" He teased, raising an eyebrow. I flickered my eyes up to him, then remembered all of this was his fault. He was the reason I was in Neverland in the first place.