Chapter Eleven

E M M A ' S P O V

It felt like forever before we passed through the clouds and laid our eyes on Neverland, again. We followed Tinkerbell as we flew down closer to the water almost being able to touch it. Once we got closer to the Neverland, we spotted Hook's ship, The Jolly Roger, decked near the island.

"What the hell?" I whispered to myself as Tink lead us toward the ship. A couple of minutes later, our feet finally touch the ground.

Well, the ship's top deck.

I was relieved to finally be standing on the ground. Flying was fun, but it was like riding on an airplane. After a while, you get nausea.

"Finally," Regina spoke, bending over like she was out of breath. She let out a big deep breath before standing up straight, "I hate flying."

"You seemed to join it the first time, Regina." Tinkerbell commented in a positive tone, making Regina glare at her. I took my head at both of their commented and looked at Tinkerbell.

"Thank you, Tink," I said thanking her. She nodded at me and replied asking as she crossed her arms in front of her chest.

"So what's your plan?" Hook and I looked at each other. We didn't really have a plan, "No plan?" Tink questioned, then scoffed and added whispering as she glanced down, "Just like last time." I gave her a glare, then looked over at Regina. Regina knew what my look was and waved her hand creating purple smoke around all of us.

The next thing I knew, the four of us were standing on the beach facing Hook's ship, which was now far away from us. We all turned around to face the jungle of Neverland as I said staring at the jungle.

"Let's go find Kallie."

* * * * * * * *

K A L L I E ' S P O V

My vision felt fussy as I slowly opened my eyes, groaning awake. I slowly sat up holding my hand on my forehand again.

That was the second time I had been knocked out.

It took me a few minutes to get out of the strange daze I was in, then flickered my eyes up as I looked around. I was in some kind of tree house.

"Good." I heard Peter's voice say, making me turn my head towards the doorway, "You're finally awake." He spoke standing at the end of the be, his hands holding onto the bed frame. A smirk was glued on his face, making me feel comfortable. I scouted my body away from him backing up to the bed's headboard, which just made him laugh.

"There's no need to fear me, Kallie." He tried to assure me, but I wasn't buying it.

"Says the guy who wants to kill my brother." I barked at him, "Regina and my parents are gonna find me and stop you before you can steal Henry's heart." I added, glaring at him.

"Who said anything about stealing?" Peter questioned, not moving a muscle at my outburst. I raised my eyes at him confused, "Henry's gonna give me his heart. Willingly." He stated. I scoffed at him, shaking my head.

"He would never do that."

"He will if it's the only way to save his little sister," Peter said, staring at me with a devilish smirk, which sent shivers down my spine as I frozen at his words. He chuckled at my reaction, then continued by saying, "I happen to know that he would do anything to save you, Kallie. You're his greatest weakness."

"I won't let him give you his heart," I said upset, getting scared that I lose my older brother.

"Well, you have no a say in the matter." Peter replied crossing his arms in front of his chest, "It's Henry's choice."

"He'll die if he gives you his heart!" I shouted at him, tears streaming down my face.

"And he'll die if he doesn't!" Peter shouted back, making me speechless. His eyes narrowed at me as he spoke in a dark tone, "No matter what happens. I assure you. Henry Mills will end up dead."

*
*
*
*

****