Chapter Twelve

H E N R Y ' S P O V

My feet hit the dirt ground as I came through the portal, landing in the one place I thought I would never return to, Neverland. I had gotten Hook's message in a bottle that morning and knew I had to come help get Kallie back.

Of course, I wasn't thrilled to be back in Neverland, but if Kallie was in danger from Pan, then this was where I had to be.

Even if it took a few tries to get here.

"Well, Well, Well." I heard a familiar voice say, and quickly turned my body in the voice's direction, pulling out my sword, "Look who's back in Neverland." My eyes were fixed on a familiar tall boy with a hood on his head. He was leaning against a tree next to where the portal was.

"Felix," I spoke; my eyes stared at him with anger. He smirked at me when I spoke his name, then said looking at me, head to toe.

"Henry Mills...you grew up."

"Yeah. That's what happens in the real world." I replied sarcastically, "Kids grow up." Felix chuckled at my reply.

"Not kids like you, Henry." Felix replied shaking his head, "You never stopped believing in magic." He added. Immediately, I knew what he was talking about, my heart.

I had the heart of the truest believer. I mean, come on. I was raised by the evil queen. I was the grandson of Snow White and Prince Charming and the step-son of a pirate who had a hook for a hand.

No one could ever be a bigger believer than me.

"I'm just here for my little sister." I spoke focusing on why I was in Neverland in the first place, "And I know you know where she is." I stated, which made Felix let out a chuckle.

"I haven't seen her since last night when I handed her off to Pan." He told me with a sinister looking smirk on his face like he was proud of what he did. I felt my blood start boiling inside as I glared at Felix. The expression he had when he said that made me feel very uneasy.

I didn't know what Pan wanted with Kallie, but I wasn't gonna just stand here while whatever it was happen.

"Where's Pan?" I demanded, stepping towards Felix, "Where. Is. Pan?" I demanded again, more forcefully as I held my sword closer to his neck. Felix smirked at me, then opened his mouth. Before he could say anything, I heard rustling in the bushes behind me. I spun my body around, and just as I raised my sword to fight, someone came out of the bushes.

"Mom?" I said shocked, lowering my sword down next to my side. I stared at her for a second, before quickly looking back at the three where Felix was, but he was already gone. There was more rustling in the bushes as I turned around and saw my other mom, step-father, and Tinkerbell come out of the bushes behind Regina.

"Kid?" Emma said, shocked to see me, "What are you doing here?" She asked, walking toward me and giving me a hug like she hadn't seen me in years.

Which, she hadn't.

"Hook." I simply answered, pulling out of our hug, "He sent me a message in a bottle." I pulled the small bottle out of grandpa's old satchel, then I continued as Emma looked over at her husband for a moment, "Told me Kallie had been kidnapped and taken to Neverland. I thought you guys could use an extra hand." I finished shrugging my shoulders.

"Thanks, Henry, but you didn't have to come to Neverland." Emma replied, "We could have handled this without you."

"I wanted to." I told my mom, "You know I would anything for Kallie." Emma nodded, knowing I meant that, then turned back as I flickered my eyes up to everyone. I could see Regina was glaring over at Hook, probably still angry that he sent me the message.

"Can we just find Kallie and get out of Neverland before I kill the pirate?" Regina asked, angrily with her arms crossed in front of her chest.

"Regina!" Emma snapped at Regina as she looked over at us, shrugging as if to gesture she was angry with Hook, "None's killing anyone." Emma said calmly, "Let's just go find Pan's camp, so we can rescue Kallie and go home." Everyone nodded agreeing.

"Expect there's one problem," Tinkerbell said. I almost forgot she was here too, "We have no clue where Pan's camp is. Or if Kallie is actually there."

"She's right." Hook spoke agreeing with Tinkerbell, "Pan could be keeping her anywhere on this Island."

"Then we'll split up." I suggested, "Tink, since you have your wings back, can you hit the sky and look for Pan's camp and see if Kallie's there." She nodded yes at me, then popped her wings out before taking off into the sky. Once she was gone, I turned to my attention to my three parents.

"The four of us should split up into two." I suggested, then said directly to Hook, "You and Regina can take the north side of the island and-"

"I think I'd rather go with my wife." Hook interrupted me as he stepped forward.

"Really?" Regina said as Hook walked over to Emma, "You seriously think I would kill you?" She asked only to Hook.

"Well, you've tried in the past." Hook replied, which just made Regina glare at him.

"Mom, why don't we start looking on the North Side of the island," I suggested, interrupting, walking over to Regina before she got too angry with Hook.

"And Hook and I will take the South Side," Emma announced. Regina's eyes shifted over to Hook, then Emma.

"Fine." She finally said after a few silent seconds, "But you'll need this." Regina added, pulling her small magic mirror out of her pocket and throwing it to Emma.

"What's this for?" Emma asked as she carefully caught it.

"So we can keep in touch." I answered before Regina could then pulled my own magic mirror out of my satchel, "How'd you know I had mine with me?" I asked Regina turning to her.

"I'm your mother." She simply answered, shrugging her shoulders like it was no big deal as she looked at me.

"I haven't used a magic mirror in a long time, Regina. I don't know if I remember how to use it." Emma told her, which just made Regina sigh.

"You'll remember." She replied, then the two of us turned around and headed north while Hook and Emma started south.

* * * * * * * *

A/N: Henry is now in Neverland! Who's POV should I do in the next chapter? More Henry? Felix? Or Kallie?