Chapter Nineteen

E M M A ' S P O V

Stars filled the night sky as the five of us walked through the forest, making our way back to Hook's ship. I knew if we tried hard enough, Regina and I could get us off Neverland.

Until we got to the ship, the two of us, plus Hook, were on edge.

Pan was still out there.

The three of us surrounded Kallie and Henry, who were walking between us. I sighed, glancing back at my kids as Regina asked walking next to me.

"Emma, can you be honest with me for a minute?" I turned my head toward her as she added, "What happened back at the Echo Caves?"

"Tink thought Pandora's box was more importanted than Kallie and Henry's lives." I answered looking forward again, but could still see Regina staring at me from my side. I glanced at her, "What?"

"You know what not what I meant," she replied, "What happened between you and Hook?" I sighed to myself. I didn't want to tell her what Hook told me inside the caves, but she pushed me to tell her saying, "Come on Emma. You know you can't keep anything from me."

"Fine," I finally said, turning my head to her again, "You wanna known what happened?" I asked. Regina nodded staring at me, waiting for an answer, "Hook lied to me." I answered. Regina narrowed her eyes at me.

"About what?"

"He's the reason we're in Neverland right now. He's the one who told Pan about Kallie." I explained.  

"What?" she questioned, her eyes widen at me. I sighed glancing at her, "Why in the hell would he do that?" She asked.

"I don't know." I answered shrugging my shoulders, "All I know is that-"

"Emma!" Hook shouted, his voice sounding panicked. Regina and I turned around and our eyes widen, seeing Hook and Henry's swords out while Pan's lost boys surround us on every side.

We were trapped.

"Did you really think I would let you all go that easily?" An unsettling, yet familiar, voice said. We turned our heads toward the small hill beside us, seeing Pan as he added, "The fun has barely begun." Regina and I both glared at him as we got into position to fight with our magic.

Before either of us could throw any type of magic at him, Henry stepped forward.

"Leave them alone!" Henry shouted at Pan, "This is between you, me and my heart!" Pan smirked at him, then chuckled.

"I couldn't agree more." With that, Pan waved his hand creating smoke around him and Henry.

"Henry!" Regina and I cried running over to him, but in a moment, Henry was gone.

Along with Pan.

"No." I whispered, my own heart breaking again, "We need to get him back!" I shouted turning to Regina.

"I need to get him back." She corrected me, "You need to get Kallie to the Jolly Roger."

"I'm not leaving Henry." I replied getting upset, "He's our son."

"Henry may be our son, but Kallie is your daughter." She reminded me, "Get her to the Jolly Roger and put a protect spell around the ship." She told me. I sighed, then glanced behind me at Hook. Regina noticed and added.

"You need to put whatever feelings you have about Hook right now aside. For Kallie."

"For Kallie." I repeated nodding. Regina stared at me for a moment, then put up her hands creating purple smoke around her.

Within a second it was just Kallie, Hook and I.

*
*
*
*

****