Chapter Seven

Kallie Jones.

My eyes stared blankly at the boy who called himself "Peter Pan." That name wasn't familiar to me. My parents never spoke of anyone with that name, but they certainly feared him.

"You haven't heard of me, have you?" He questioned, catching my blank expression. I shook my head. He laughed to himself; his eyes glanced downward. "This is going to be fun." He mumbled under this breath. His eyes flickered back at me as he added. "Honestly, I'm hurt Killian and Emma didn't mention me." He paused briefly. "Given our history." I sighed heavily, crossing my arms in front of my chest.

"What kind of history?"

"Well, I known your father for a very long time ago." He answered with a smile like they had been best friends or something. "I helped him save his brother's life. And your mother, I met her when 12-year-old Henry came to Neverland." My eyes narrowed at him. He knew my father before he became a pirate and knew my brother when he was twelve.

Knowing how old they both were, how did this Peter guy look so young?

"Wondering how I'm still so young?" He questioned as if he read my mind. My eyes flickered up at him as he laughed. "Well, that is the magic of Neverland. No one ages here." He explained.

Okay, this guy was crazy. Not aging because of an island. I believed in not aging because of a curse more. Mainly case that was the reality in Storybrooke.

Honestly, I didn't care if it was possible. I didn't care if he was young, old, or dying. All I cared about was-

"Why am I here?" I finally asked. He chuckled smirking like he was glad to explain.

"I wish I could tell you." He answered. "But you'll just have to wait a little longer for that answer." His eyes trailed off, looking behind me. He nodded his head. I wasn't sure what he was doing until I felt a similar touch from Felix.

"Hey!" I shouted as he grabbed my arms and held them back. I struggled to shake off his grip, but he was stronger than me. My eyes flickered up at Peter Pan as I kept fighting against Felix.

"You know where to take her." Peter Pan said to Felix, then nodded towards the right bushes. Felix nodded, then yanked me away.

Felix dragged me like a rag doll across the muggy ground of the woods to another area of the "camp." My eyes widen seeing large dog sized cages arranged in a circle in the area.

"No!" I shouted, struggling against his grip. "Let me go!" Felix ignored up pleases. He walked up to one of the cages and opened the wooden bamboo door. These cages certainly weren't made for humans as Felix shoved me inside. It was so small I could only crawl. My eyes turned back to Felix as he slammed the door shut. He kneeled and put a lock on it.

His eyes flickered up and locked mine. "Enjoy your stay in Neverland." He smirked before standing up. He turned and began to walk away.

"You can't just leave me in here!" I shouted as my hands gripped the wooden bars of the door. "Please! Felix!" He kept walking away, ignoring my please, disappearing through the bushes. I pushed against the door with all my strength trying to break the lock.

"Ahh!" I screamed, finally giving up after a while. I slammed my back into the back of the cage, leaning against it. I sighed heavily, then brought my knees up to my chest, wrapping my arms around them. Dropping my head onto my knees, I cried.

For the first time tonight, I felt terrified, not knowing what would happen when the sun rose.

*
*
*

[EDITED: AUGUST 17TH, 2023]