Chapter Twenty-Two

K A L L I E ' S P O V

Henry and I stared at Emma now frozen in place. We looked around and saw that he didn't only freeze Emma, but my dad and Regina too.

"Now." Pan spoke fixing his sleeves as our heads whipped back to him. A smirk appeared on his face as he flickered his eyes up at us, "Where were we."

Henry shoved me behind him before me pulled out his sword. Without warning Henry lunged toward Pan. Pan grabbed the sword off the ground next to him, and blocked Henry's sword from his face. He shoveled Henry off him and the two of them sword fighting as if they were in a fencing class.

"Kallie get out of here!" Henry shouted, but I was frozen in place out of fear. My eyes were glued on his fight with Pan, "Now!" I jumped out of my skin at Henry's outburst. My heart pounded as I turned and ran for the exit.

"Ahh!" I gasped stopping dead in my tracks. Coming up the stairs, blocking the exit was Pan's lost boys. My head whipped back over at the fight unsure what to do.

"Having fun yet?" A familiar voice said behind me. My body turned around and my eyes widen staring up at Felix. He huffed smirking down at me. I stumbled back trying to distance myself from him, "Where do you think you're going? There's nowhere to run." He taunted, stepping closer and closer to me.

Technically I could jump out of the eyeballs of the Skull Rock, but I'm not stupid. Instead, I made a stupider decision and ran toward the fight, which I instated regretted when-

"Kallie! Watch out!"

Pan grabbed me by the arm, yanking me in front of him. He held me close and tight, my father's sword held up to my throat. Henry's eyes widen and he dropped his sword at once.

No Henry! No! Pick the sword! Pick it up!

"Please don't hurt her." He begged, carefully stepping toward Pan and I. I bit my bottom lip, staring at him; my eyes begging for him to do something. Anything. "You can have my heart! Just let her go!" He shouted. My dropped mouth, my heart broken by those words.

Pan was right.

Henry was willing giving him his heart.

"Gladly." Pan spoke, his lips peering a smirk. He shoved me onto the ground hard and began approaching Henry. I scrambled to my feet but was grabbed from behind. My head whipped back seeing Felix. He held back up, forcing me to watch Pan as he strolled over to Henry.

"Don't!" I said struggling in Felix's grasp. I didn't want Henry to get hurt because of me. He flickered his eyes over to me and mouthed I loved you under his breath, "Henry." I whispered, big wet tears streamed down my face as Pan stood in front of him, an evil smirk glued to his face.

Pan was gonna get what he wanted.

"You have no idea how long I've been waiting to do this again." Pan spoke before jamming his hand into my brother's chest.

"No!"

Pan yanked out his hand out of Henry's chest, now holding a pink and orange glowing heart. My eyes stared widely at the sigh in front of me, almost falling to my knees. My own heart pounded inside my chest, as my breathing became very heavy like I was getting enough air. Pan began to squeeze his heart, making my brother groan.

"No! Please!"

He squeezed Henry's heart tighter, making him yell in pain falling onto his knees. My own heart felt like it was going to pound out of my chest, watching this horrifying scene in front of me. I knew I had to do something, but with Felix's tight grip on me, I couldn't do anything.

I felt so helpless.

Pan's eyes locked down on Henry. He squeezed the heart even tighter, knowing it would crumble into ashes at any second. His lips peered into another dreadful smirk and kneed down in front of Henry. He spoke the most painful words I ever heard from him.

"Goodbye, Henry Mills."

I couldn't hold it in anymore.

"Stop!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. A bright white light blurt off of me like an explosion. The shockwave ripped through Skull Rock, throwing Felix off me, knocking Pan to the ground, and knocking Henry's heart out of his hand. The wave also unfroze Regina, and my mom. Somehow even healed my dad's wound.

It disappeared from sight, but something inside me felt different. My palms were warm like I handled them over a stove and as soon as I opened them, the same color that exploded off me was hovering over my palms like fire flames.

"Oh my god." I whispered staring at them, my heart pounding inside my chest. My eyes flickered over to my mom and Regina.

"K- Kallie has powers." My mom stuttered as her and Regina stared at me in shock. Everyone was shock, except one.

Peter Pan.

He was staring at me, but with an evil smirk.

"Finally."

* * * * * *