Chapter Twenty-Three

"Finally."

My eyes flickered over to him. He seemed happy that I had powers, which scared me.

How did me having magic help him at all?

"Wh- what?" I stuttered. My lips quivered, staring at him. His smirk grew bigger, and his eyes filled with black darkness. My eyes fell back to my palms as I closed them, making the flames disappear. I shook my head as I asked Pan, "What- what did you do to me?" I flickered my eyes up at him once again.

He shook his head. "I've done nothing to you. I simply helped you unlock your powers." I stared at him as I carefully backed away from him.

"Wh-Why?" I asked, stuttering. He let out a chuckle as he looked down, shaking his head. His eyes flickered up to me.

"Because Kallie." He said stepping closer, pointing his index finger at me. "You're the one I'm truly after. " Chills shivered down my spine. His words scared me, but not as much as what he said next. " Pacficially, your heart."

Skull Rock fell silent. All eyes fell on Pan, staring at him bewildered. He chuckled glancing around at my family. I glanced over at Henry who was still kneed on the ground. He glanced over at me and a had the same confused look in his eyes as me.

"Kallie doesn't have the heart of the truest believer." Our mom spoke as Henry and I turned our attention back to the scene in front of us.

Pan grinned at our mom. "You're right, Emma. She doesn't." He turned, briefly glancing me. "Her heart is the home of something much more... powerful." Confused looks were exchanged between everyone.

What was Pan talking about?

As if he could read our minds, he continued. "Kallie's heart is the source of all her unlimited magic. Her light... and dark magic." Everyone grew more confused when they heard Pan say, 'dark magic'.

How was that possible? He had to be lying.

If I got my magic passed down from my mom, it would only be light magic. She didn't have any darkness inside her. That's why she's The Savoir.

"He's lying!" Regina hovered out.

He raised his eyebrows. "Am I?" He chuckled smirking at Regina. He flickered his eyes over to my mom, then at me. "Emma had potential darkness in her when she was born. Why would her daughter be any different?" He questioned rhetorically.

My mom's eyes narrowed at Pan. "Because that potential darkness got taken out of me a long time ago."

"But you did have darkness in you at one time after that." He smirked at her. "I believe your family referred to you as Dark Swan." My mom stared angrily at Pan as he glanced over to my dad. "And Dark Hook?" Pan chuckled to himself. "Emma you may not have any darkness left in you, but." He pointed toward my dad. "He does and nothing you do will change that."

"Enough of your bloody games!" My dad shouted. "What do you gain with her heart?"

"Did I just explain that?" Pan questioned raising his eyebrows at my dad. He chuckled. "Her heart is the key to unlimited magic. Unlimited power. Her dark magic mixed with mine will scoff out the light magic. I can become a dark one without needing to be tethered to a dagger." A smirk appeared on his face. "Powerful and immortal."

"Without my heart, what happens to me?" I whispered.

Pan turns to his head towards me. "Well, it's simple really." He strolls over to me. "Without your heart, you'll be stuck on Neverland... forever."

"Don't listen to him, Kallie!" My mom shouted. Our heads turned towards her. "Henry thought the same thing, but you'll die as soon as your heart goes into him!"

"Wrong again, Emma." Pan spoke. "You truly know nothing about your daughter's unique abilities." He paused. "Without a heart, Kallie's immortality gets tied to the magic on Neverland."

"How do you know so much about my abilities?" I questioned Pan. He turned once again to me, but didn't answer my question.

"How about I make you a deal?" He suggested changing the subject back to what he was really after. "You give me your heart, and I'll let Henry and your family leave Neverland."

I raised my eyebrows at him. "And if I don't?"

He smirked walking right up to me, then leaned forward. Our faces inches from each other.

"I'll crushed Henry's heart just like that." He whispered snapping his finger on the last word. "And then I'll kill rest of your family." I glared at him, shaking my head. "Your choice?"

It didn't take me long to figure out my answer. If Pan was taking the truth about my abilities, then we'd all live and my family could back to home.

No matter what it was a lose, lose situation.

But I had to risk my life for save my family.

"Fine Pan." I finally spoke in whisper. "Take my heart." He smirked at my answer.

"Gladly."

* * * * *