Chapter Sixteen

K A L L I E ' S  P O V

Smoke appeared around Peter and I making us vanish into thin air.  Next thing, I knew we were in someplace I've never seen before.

It was dark, cold, and rocky.

'Where are we?" I asked him, my voice echoing as I looked around the damp cave.

"The echo caves." Peter replied, staring at me with a devilish smirk on his face. My eyes flickered over to him standing near me, 'It's where people reveal their deepest, darkest secrets." Shivers went down my spine at the dark demonic tone in his voice. He smirked at me as he came up to me.

"My parents don't  keep secrets from me." I lied to him, which just made him chuckle.

"You expect me to believe that." He replied, pointing to himself, "Your parents kept me, a secret from you." My heart started raced again, not knowing what Peter Pan had planned, "Don't worry. They're not the only ones who will be telling secrets." He added.

Immediately, I knew he was talking about Regina and Henry.

What possible deep dark secret could Regina and Henry have? Or my parents?

"What does slipping secrets have to do with you and getting Henry's heart?" I asked. Peter Pan just smirked at me again and replied simply saying.

"Everything." His words made my body shiver, "Just wait and see." He spoke, before he snapped his fingers. He disappeared right before my eyes and I looked around seeing that I wasn't where I was when Peter proofed us in here.

But in a cage, in the middle of the caves on an isolation rock with nothing but darkness below me.

Peter Pan had just left me here to somehow get rescued.

*
*
*
*

****