Chapter Eight

E M M A ' S P O V

Neither Killian or I had slept all night. We were both worried about Kallie being in Neverland with Pan. After not being able to find the Jolly Roger last night, Regina convinced all of us to go home and try to sleep and we would meet up this morning at her mansion to figure out a new plan. Killian and I quickly got dressed and headed out to pick up Mary Margret before going to Regina's.

As we walked up onto the porch of my parents' farm, I could hear them faintly yelling at each other behind the door. I glanced at Killian before grabbing the spare key in the flower pot beside the door and unlocking it.

We slipped inside and turned to see Mary Margret and David aka my dad, Prince Charming arguing in the living room.

"For the last time David: No!" Mary Margret shouted at her husband, "You almost died when you came with us for Henry!"

"I'm not letting you go without me, Snow!" David protested, "Neal will be fine until we get back."

"I'm not leaving Neal without any family here!" She told him angrily, then when I cleared my throat getting their attention, "Emma." Mary Margret sighed heavily, "Please tell your father he's not coming to Neverland with us."

"Snow," David shaking his head about to argue with her again, but before he could, I spoke.

"Dad, Mom's right." His eyes flickered up at me and Hook when I said that. He raised an eyebrow as I explained the reason, "You shouldn't come after what happened to you last time. Besides, it's just Pan and Felix. No lost boys this time."

"Emma-" He started to protest with me now, but I interrupted again.

"Dad, for me, stay here with Neal. Please." I begged a little. He sighed and said okay.

"Great." Snow commented, then she looked over at me and Hook as she asked, "So to Regina's?" I nodded and Snow came over to us, but before we could leave, David stopped us telling both of us to be careful.

"We will." I replied to David, "I promise." I added, then the three of us left, leaving David home with my little brother.

* * * * *

As soon as we got to Regina's, the four of us started to think of a way to get to Neverland, but with no portal or magic bean, it was almost impossible to get there. And even if Regina opened a portal, there was no guaranty it would transport us there.

"You can't control where the portal opens to?" Hook asked once Regina told us she could open a portal quickly.

"It's a potion that can open a portal, yes, but where it opens to is out of our hands. It's not like a magic bean where you can think of where you want to go." She explained which just confused us more.

"Can't we ask Blue to help?" Mary Margret questioned, "She could easily open a portal right?" Regina looked over at her and replied.

"Technically, yes she can, but no one's see her since portals stopped opening. For all we know, she could have gone back to the enchanted forest or some other realm."

"Or maybe she's still in Storybrooke." She said, hopeful.

"If she was still in Storybrooke, we definitely would've seen her." Regina replied assuring Mary Margret that Blue wasn't here anymore, "This potion is our only chance to get to Neverland." She told us.

"Let's hope it opens in Neverland then," I commented.

"All the ingredients are in my vault." Regina said, "So I'll head down there and call you as soon as-"

DING DONG

The four of us whipped our heads toward the front door, hearing Regina's doorbell ring.

"Regina, are you excepting anyone?" I asked, glancing over at her.

"No?" She replied questioning, "Then again, I didn't expect you three to show up last night." She added looking at us.

"Open the door. I got your back." I told her. She nodded, then walked toward her front door with me following close behind.

If it was Felix or Pan, we needed to be ready to fight.

Regina looked at me and I nodded at her before she opened the door, revealing an old friend.

"Tinkerbell," Regina said staring at the green fairy.

"Hello Regina, Emma." She said greeting us, then slipped inside walking over to the dining room where Hook and Mary Margret were. Regina and I looked at each other confused and walked over to them, closing the front door shut. Mary Margret and Hook were just as confused as us.

Last time, we saw Tinkerbell, she was leaving Storybrooke before the Black Fairy's curse hit.

"Tink?" Hook questioned staring at her like the rest of us, "W-What are you doing here?"

"Not that it isn't nice to see you, but we're kind of busy right now," Regina added as Tinkerbell looked over at me and Regina.

"I know." She replied, "I'm here to help. I came back to Storybrooke the moment Pan returned to Neverland two weeks ago." Our eyes widen in shock. Pan has been back for two weeks and Hook and I just found out yesterday that he was back?!

"Then I saw his shadow last night carrying a child through the sky." She added, and my eyes widen.

"You saw Kallie?!" I frantic asked Tink. She looked at me with a confused, so I rephrased my question, "Did you see his shadow carrying a young girl?"

"Yes," She answered, "She looked about twelve or thirteen." She added, getting Kallie's age wrong.

"She's fourteen." I corrected her under my breath, then looked over at Hook. Tinkerbell followed my gaze and looked at Hook, then back at me.

"You guys know who she is?" She questioned and I nodded.

"She's our daughter." Hook told Tinkerbell, making her speechless for a second staring at Hook, then at me, "How can you help us?" Hook asked before she could say anything, getting back to the point of why she was here. Tink looked over at Hook, then said to all of us.

"I still have pixie dust from when I became a fairy again." She explained, "I can help you guys get to Neverland." We all looked at each other, then back at Tinkerbell as she added, "But I'm going with you."

"Thanks Think, but the four of us can handle Pan and Felix," I replied. Tink looked at me with concern, "What?" I asked and she looked at all of us.

"It's not just him and Felix." She told us, "Pan has a new group of Lost Boys."

*
*
*
*

****