9 || Truth PT.1

Hongjoong was currently at his home thinking about what to do today since it was the weekend. He was bored to be exact so he decided to call one of the others to ask if they were free. He picked up his phone and looked through his contacts and then he found the number he was looking for.

He tapped on it and waited for the other side to pick up. "Oh! Hey, Hongjoong! How're doing?" Hongjoong heard the other side say. "Hey, Yunho! I'm alright. Just a bit bored! Are you free?" Hongjoong asked hearing some sounds from behind. "Oh, yeah I am free and actually bored as well." Yunho said to Hongjoong. "Hey, you sure, you're free? Cause I hear some sounds from behind." Hongjoong said quite concerned about the fact that he disturbed Yunho.

"Oh hey! Hongjoongie, don't worry it was me, Mingi at the back. He wouldn't let me talk to you- Hey! Sorry Hongjoong, You know Mingi's like that." Yunho apologized to Hongjoong. "Oh, it's alright! By the way, why don't you come here at mine? I'll text you my address" Hongjoong said to Yunho. "Oh Yeah, sure! Should I bring Mingi or not??" Hongjoong heard Yunho ask him which was followed by an unsatisfied voice by Mingi and Yunho's giggles.

"Of course! Where would he go otherwise? Well, you can even ask the others if they want." Hongjoong said to Yunho on the other line who was just laughing at Mingi's whining at the back. "Okay, I'll ask them and we'll be there in half an hour just text me your address." Yunho said and hung up after that.

Hongjoong immediately texted his address to Yunho after which he went to make something for when the others come. After half an hour he was finished, and he heard the bell ring. "Coming!!" He yelled and immediately washed his hands leaving the snacks at the kitchen table before running to get the door. "Hey!! Hongjoongie!! I am here, did you wait long for me?"

As soon as Hongjoong opened the door, Mingi just straight asked this question, smiling. "Shouldn't you say hello first?" Jongho said from behind, to Mingi. "Oh, it's alright guys. Just come in." Hongjoong asked them to come in and the others just obey. "Oh, your house is beautiful!!" Wooyoung said while the others just agreed.

"Thanks! Why don't you guys just sit down and I'll bring something for you and then we can talk?" Hongjoong said while the others just looked around even after sitting down. "Hey, Hongjoong let me help you!" Yunho said to Hongjoong. "No! Yunho, it's alright!" Hongjoong tried to just say no but Yunho didn't listen and just said that he wants to help.

They were in the kitchen when Hongjoong thought that he probably should just ask Yunho since he saw him with a sad face earlier when Mingi was trying to flirt with him. And the fact that Jongho is the one always stopping Mingi other than him. "Yunho, if you don't mind me asking, can I ask you something?" Hongjoong asked hesitantly, not knowing if Yunho would be okay with it and all.

"Yeah, sure?" Yunho said smiling, not having a single idea what was coming towards him. "Ah, don't take me wrongly but do you....by any chance....emmm like Mingi?" Hongjoong said while looking at him. Yunho was caught off guard by the question and immediately looked towards him. It took some time for him to process what Hongjoong had asked before he decided to speak. "H-Hongjoong...... H-How d-did you k-know?" He asked stuttering.

"S-So, you do?" Hongjoong asked quite surprised that his suspicions were true. "Yeah, I do." Yunho said looking down. "Hey, then why don't you tell him?" Hongjoong asked with a smile. "N-No! Hongjoong I can't. You know how he is and plus he doesn't see me in that way." Yunho immediately said to Hongjoong.

"W-What do you mean?" Hongjoong asked quite confused. "Hongjoong, you don't need to know it. Please, just don't tell him. I promise when the time comes I'll tell him." Yunho said to Hongjoong, more like pleaded Hongjoong. Seeing that, Hongjoong felt bad for him. But, if Yunho wants this then he'll not force him. It's his life and he shouldn't force him to do something he doesn't want to.