6 || Why?

The next day, Hongjoong was in his last class with San. Hongjoong found out that he had four classes with Seonghwa just like he had with Yunho and YeoSang. He was currently sitting near the window just two seats away from Seonghwa.

The teacher was currently telling them about a test they would have next week. As the teacher was explaining about it Hongjoong heard the teacher call upon his name. "Hongjoong, can you stay back after class for a bit, you too Seonghwa?" He heard the teacher ask both him and Seonghwa. They just nodded to the teacher.

After that the teacher went back to explaining about some other topic. "Hey, Hongjoong what do you think? Why would the teacher ask you and Seonghwa to stay behind?" He heard San ask after sometime with a curious look. "Huh? What do you mean, San?" Hongjoong replied back with a confused face.

"Nothing, I am just curious. Tell me after class, okay?" He whispered with a small grin to Hongjoong. "Ah, okay. I'll tell you " Hongjoong replied going back to his studies giving San a small smile. He and Wooyoung are always like this. Full of curiosity and power and not to mention too loud. But they were still really nice to him and others.

They were studying for some time when the bell rang telling the class was over. Everybody stood up exiting the class except for Hongjoong and Seonghwa. Before Hongjoong saw San ready to go with his books, he received a pat at his shoulder and a look that told that he would ask about it after he comes back, from San. He sighed and saw him leave.

Now, only he, Seonghwa and the teacher were in the class. "Hongjoong, Seonghwa come here." They both heard the teacher say. And so they both got up and went to where the teacher sat. The teacher looked up at them and cleared his throat once, before he spoke again. "So... Hongjoong since you are new I thought that you would need this, though your past records show that you are good at studies." Hongjoong didn't understand properly while Seonghwa knew where the teacher was heading to.

He saw Hongjoong who stood beside him. He was quite shorter than him and looked a bit confused. Then he heard the teacher speak again "So I have decided that Seonghwa helps you with catching up with your studies for the test next week, since he is one of the best students in the class. Don't you agree Seonghwa?" He looked at Seonghwa standing beside him.

He stood silently for a bit before he heard a small "Y-Yeah, I a-am okay with it, Sir." He stood there shocked and surprised for a bit. He has never heard Seonghwa speak before and hearing his velvety voice made Hongjoong just stand there for a bit wanting to hear more of it. But he was interrupted by the teacher.

"So that's settled then. Seonghwa will help you with studies, okay?" The teacher said but Hongjoong didn't want to do something that would probably bother Seonghwa so he spoke. "B-But sir, it's okay. I don't want to bother him." The teacher looked at him and then spoke with a smile. "Do you have a problem with it, Seonghwa?"

Seonghwa stood there for a bit again before replying again. "No, i-i am okay with it Sir." Hearing that the teacher spoke again "See, he doesn't have a problem. Plus, Classmates should help each other, shouldn't they? Now, you guys can go." The teacher said to Hongjoong who just agreed with the teacher now, without any argue.

They took their books and headed out from the class. As they were walking in silence, Hongjoong decided to speak. "Ah, by the way, Thanks." He said to Seonghwa with a hesitant smile. "It's alright. Just let me know when and where." He heard Seonghwa look at him and speak without any expression. This is one thing he noticed in Seonghwa, his face never showed any expressions. But before he could say anything else he saw Seonghwa leaving.

"Hey-" He was about to speak again before he felt two hands at his shoulder along with several footsteps. "Hey! What happened Hongjoong?" Instead of San it was Wooyoung who asked. It means only one thing, San told everyone. He turned around to see the others coming. "Hey, Why did teacher ask you to stop after class?" It was Mingi now. "Guys, Guys at least let him breathe first." It was Yunho this time.