2 || Nightmare Or Reality??

The room was dark with the only source of light being the moonlight from the glass window. Near the window laid a figure on the bed. The person wasn't sleeping peacefully instead was squirming repeatedly as well as sweating alot.

If someone saw this, they would immediately guess that the person was having a nightmare and would end up being right as well.

The moonlight was enough to show the face of the person. It held fear and just one wish. The wish? Being able to get up from it and probably never have it again.

Suddenly, the person sat up in the bed, probably awake now. The person was clutching their chest, eyes shut tightly with heavy breathing. The person stayed that way for some time having no intention to open their eyes just yet.

After staying that way for some time the person opened their eyes and looked up. The person's face held no emotions now, no traces of fear of the nightmare were present anymore. What was present was just an expressionless face with two sharp eyes that could probably pierce holes easily in anyone who came in their vision.

If someone saw the scene right now they won't even have a single hint of that person being awake because of a nightmare.

The person then turned towards the nightstand reaching for something. But here, that something was not a glass of water the way they show and tell in all those movies and stories instead that something was something else.

The person got the object and then got out of bed, going towards the window and opening it. The person stepped out, entering the balcony and stopped just as the person's body felt the cold railing. Leaning there, the person looked at the moon and lit the object before taking a swig.

The person closed their eyes feeling the wind, it felt calming. But, it was just out of habit. The wind played with the person's tangled yet soft locks. It was as if the wind and those soft locks were so familiar with each other now, knowing they would meet everynight, that they danced together not bothering the owner of those soft locks by entering the eyes or the owner just didn't bother with it in the first place.

It had all become a habit years ago already, the person didn't care about anything now. Yeah, Everynight the person would have the same nightmare at the same time. Everynight, the person would feel the fear from the nightmare. Everynight, the person would wake up clutching their chest with eyes shut tightly and breathing heavily. Everynight, the person would come to the balcony to smoke. Everynight, the person would feel the wind and think about the nightmare. Everynight, it was all same.

It was all a night habit now. Except for two things, the expressionless face was not a part of the night habit but, it was there during the day as much as it was during the night, as well as the habit of smoking. These two things were a part of the person's day as well.

The person thought about the nightmare except this time, it was on the person's own will. The person has had the nightmare so many times now, that not only the person has lost count of it years ago but also remembers every single bit of it.

Nightmare

A 9 year old kid cried while trying to stop someone from leaving. The kid even asked another one to help. "M-Mom, please!!! Don't leave!!! Dad w-why don't you s-s-stop her?!!!! The kid cried to the one named "mom" and the one named "dad".

And sure enough the kid's Dad tried to stop his wife but, his wife just ignored him and went for the door. Just as she grabbed the door knob her husband grabbed her wrist. "Please, if not for me just stay for our kid?!!!!" The kid's Dad pleaded to his wife.

His wife looked towards her son " HE IS NOTHING BUT A CURSE TO ME!!!" She shouted and before she left the house she looked at her husband and said "The divorce papers will be sent soon."

The kid's Dad felt really sad but he needed to stay strong for his child who cried. "Hey, Don't cry. She didn't mean it, okay." He said trying to calm his child but failed when the kid cried even more. "No, Dad she hates me. A-Am I so-o bad that she wants to even leave y-you b-because of m-me, Dad?!!!! The kid cried while asking.

"No, my child you are not bad. You the best child anyone can ever have." The kid's Dad replied while the kid just kept crying. After some time the kid fell asleep while crying.

Suddenly, the scene changed. Now, the 9 year old was standing and had red and puffy eyes showing that this time the kid has cried much much more than the last time. There were cops around as well as some people who happened to be from an orphanage to take the crying kid with them. The kid struggled at first, but eventually got tired and stopped struggling.

While he was being taken his eyes were fixed at one single place, HIS FATHER'S DEAD BODY.

Reality

Now, when the person gets this nightmare it makes the person scared only till it is a nightmare while sleeping. Not then, when that nightmare is a reality. The person sighed looking at the moon, the cigarette long finished."When will this nightmare stop?"

Staying there for some more time the person realised that as always this question will never be answered. And that, probably it is their fate to live this nightmare. The person turned and went back in, closing the door behind.

The person went to the bed with sheets all wrinkled due to the squirming but didn't bother with it and just laid inside the covers. As the person laid back, in just a couple of minutes sleep took over as if the person never had a nightmare in the first place.But it was probably because the person had already gotten used to this.
Used to this Nightmare.

**********

Hey, the next chapter is up. The main characters will be revealed soon. If you want to know who they are, then wait for the next chapter that will be up after three days. Also, what do you think? Is it an OC and Ateez member or a ship? Let me know in the comments box.
Till then enjoy everybody!!