25 || Faded kiss

The rest of the day was smooth enough with no problems and currently Hongjoong and Seonghwa were on the way out of school to Hongjoong's. Hongjoong had his usual smile on his face while he thought about what happened in the recess time. Hongjoong explained the others about what Yunho came up with and the others were literally excited after hearing. The most excited ones out of all of them were San and Wooyoung saying they wanted to be the first one's to be around Seonghwa and so they decided on that.

From tomorrow Seonghwa would spend one day with San and Wooyoung, the next with YeoSang and Jongho while the last with him, Mingi and Yunho. But right now they were on their way to Hongjoong's home to have another study session. Hongjoong had asked if he could be the one riding the bike again but Seonghwa was fast to deny his request resulting in a pouty Hongjoong when they reached his bike.

Seonghwa looked at Hongjoong's cute lil pout while shuffling in his bag for his keys. He found the keys and as Hongjoong saw that, he pouted more with cute eyes but Seonghwa just shook his head off. Letting out a soft chuckle, Seonghwa got on the bike and motioned for Hongjoong to do the same before starting the bike. With a roar they were off to their next destination.

Hongjoong though was still pouting, he couldn't help but feel nice. He was a little hesitant at first to wrap his arms around Seonghwa but in the end he did. Feeling two tiny arms suddenly wrap around his waist, Seonghwa felt shock coming up and for a moment he just stayed stiff but after a little while he relaxed into Hongjoong's arms. Feeling Hongjoong's chin against his back, shivers went down Seonghwa's spine giving him goosebumps as well.

A sudden familiar feeling crept inside his heart. It felt familiar from yesterday, the time he held Hongjoong this way. For some reason Seonghwa just felt butterflies inside his stomach, and finally admitting for the first time, that he was blushing, Seonghwa tried not to get distracted and get to Hongjoong's house as soon as possible. Hongjoong's body radiated a different sort of heat which for some reason made Seonghwa feel dizzy. Shaking off his head, Seonghwa tried to not think too much.

After 15 minutes they reached their destination. Getting off of the bike, Seonghwa could look at anything but Hongjoong's face. He was already too red because of some unknown reasons and unknown feelings that he couldn't risk letting Hongjoong see him. Luckily, Hongjoong's vision and thinking ability didn't catch on anything weird leading them to get in, without any sort of interrogation or worry loaded statements by Hongjoong.

Getting to their actual task with the special coffee by Hongjoong was the best. Seonghwa's speech felt better compared to the first time Seonghwa came to help Hongjoong with studies. Hongjoong had found that Seonghwa had stopped stuttering and had developed a better speaking ability, at least in front of him. As for the others, it was still a lil difficult seeing it hasn't been much long since Seonghwa introduced himself properly to the others.

But, from what Hongjoong has seen of Seonghwa up till now, he can easily see the new changes developing in Seonghwa. But for some reason Hongjoong found himself struggling to improve. Improve on what? On his ability to not be able to stop staring at Seonghwa while drifting in the wave of his beauty. He couldn't stop himself from getting lost in the forest of his husky yet soft velvety voice. It just felt too calming to listen to.

On the other hand, Seonghwa wasn't much better. He tried his best to not stop and get dragged in the cute beauty in front of him. Every single word he uttered whenever he had a doubt, every single 'hmm' sound he made when he understood something, all felt so nice. Hongjoong felt nice to Seonghwa.

At that moment he couldn't help himself and he stopped, catching Hongjoong staring at him. He returned the stare for some reason. They just looked at each other without a word or change of expression. They just looked at each other and only each other.