13 || Apologies and realisation

What should he do now?! He can't let him get a fever! That's when Hongjoong got in the bed along with Seonghwa. He read somewhere that body heat can help in such cases and he'll just try that if he doesn't have any choice right now.

Reality

Hongjoong hissed when he felt something hot on his hand. Retreating his hand away from the hot object, Hongjoong held his hand blowing abit at his now red hand. He didn't even notice when he got so immersed in the thoughts of last night that he touched the pan instead of the spoon.

It hurt a little but he didn't care much, it's nothing big. He went back to cooking, it was a little difficult but he managed. After he finished cooking he set everything on a tray and then started to go upstairs. It was difficult to hold the tray with his burnt hand but the one in his room was more important now.

Hongjoong reached the room and then opened the door carefully by his foot. He entered and saw Seonghwa sleeping peacefully on the bed and so he set the tray on the side. Then he went to the balcony and stood there looking around and trying to get some fresh air.

Then he went back in, seeing that Seonghwa didn't look anywhere near the word 'awake' he decided to go get a shower first. He got some new clothes and went in the bathroom. Feeling the hot water make contact with his body, Hongjoong closed his eyes slowly and enjoyed the feeling.

He stayed that way, enjoying the feeling for around ten minutes, after turning off the shower and drying himself. He got dressed and then stepped outside with a towel in his hand, drying his hair.

As he stepped he heard some noises. He turned his head towards the noises and saw Seonghwa stirring in his sleep, he smiled a little and immediately went to help him.

Seonghwa opened his eyes only to find Hongjoong in his vision, he kept looking at him. He was smiling a little while he tried to help him up to sit, he had wet hair which indicated he probably came out of the shower. He saw Hongjoong place a glass of water at his lips.

He though quite amused from the sudden action, took the glass in his hands and drank a little water, after which he thanked him in a small voice seeing he just woke up properly. His headache was alright now, Seonghwa was still not over the fact that he had a nice sleep after a long time.

Yes, it was the first time Seonghwa slept without the nightmare. Seonghwa didn't get the horrible nightmare, though the last words after he jumped in the river were the words he always heard in his nightmare, he just didn't get it. He was brought out of his thoughts when he heard Hongjoong speak.

"Good morning! How does your headache feel now?" He saw Hongjoong speak with a small smiling but worried face. "Ah-ah T-Thanks Ho-Hongjoong but-t-" As Seonghwa tried to speak he felt a finger at his lips. His eyes opened a bit more at the sudden action Hongjoong did.

"Don't say Thanks! And it's alright don't speak, your voice doesn't feel you should speak until we have some breakfast." Hongjoong shushed him and then brought a tray full of breakfast in front of him.

Though Hongjoong asked Seonghwa if he felt alright, as soon as he heard his small voice speaking while cracking, he decided that the talking can wait until they get some breakfast cause that way they would have much more energy to do or speak anything. He didn't know what got into him though, that he just placed his finger on his lips.

He shook the thought off though his finger still felt the feeling of Seonghwa's soft plump lips on it. He then placed a tray of breakfast in front of Seonghwa. But seeing that Seonghwa was hesitant he just took a bite and extended his arm towards him.

Looking up at Hongjoong, Seonghwa saw a look that probably told that he'll be....angry? if he doesn't eat. So he just looked for a second more before he opened his mouth slowly and took the bite. They didn't speak while eating the whole time but it was a comfortable silence. But, to say Seonghwa felt a bit weird eating from Hongjoong's hand could be considered as a true opinion.