22 || Difficult....

Seonghwa was literally holding onto Hongjoong's tiny tightly, scared that this will be his last ride ever again. Now that he thinks about it, how did he not die before when Hongjoong brought him home? Hongjoong just seems to be so much into his own world, riding at a speed Seonghwa probably would never be able to see the number of.

He surely doesn't have a single idea about how Hongjoong can ride his bike so fast? Someone so tiny as Hongjoong never gave such an impression. If Hongjoong ever happens to become a bike racer he'll surely make hella lot of money.

Wait! Hongjoong said Jungkook was the one who taught him how to ride a bike. Then..........No way! So it's all Jungkook's influence! Really? Did he not care about the fact that Hongjoong is so tiny for all this?! Now, he feels angry as well as a little scared.

Angry at Jungkook for his big mistake of teaching Hongjoong bike riding. And, Scared by Hongjoong as to when will he stop?! He is gonna make sure he doesn't ride with Hongjoong at the front again. Suddenly, he felt his inner organs come to ease and that's when he felt that he was given a chance to look at life choices properly from next time before deciding to ride with someone like Hongjoong again.

Looking at the bike stopped, Seonghwa immediately got away from Hongjoong and got down from the bike, terror filled features shining in the orange light of the evening sun. Hongjoong, after he got down was happy with a smile at his face until that smile faded to see Seonghwa's face. Was he......by any chance...... forget it!

"Seonghwa you alright?!" Hongjoong asked getting closer to look at him, if he was having some problems and all. "Stop right there!" Seonghwa immediately backed away with a hand held in the middle of him and Hongjoong. "W-What happened Seonghwa?!" Hongjoong asked confused for why Seonghwa was acting like this.

"First answer me!" Seonghwa spoke out panting a little. "Did Jungkook teach you to ride so harshly?!" Seonghwa spoke out the only thoughts his brain cells were producing currently. Hearing the question Hongjoong's once confused and worried face changed to one of full of laughter. He laughed out loud holding his stomach crazily as if his ear drums had heard the biggest joke of the century.

But, to say Seonghwa felt the biggest confused man of the century was an understatement. He stood properly now, all of the terror from the previous ride washed away from his face. "Hey, what're laughing?" Seonghwa voiced out though he was actually enjoying the sight in front of his eyes. Hongjoong looked the best when he laughed or smiled and as said before, he can probably never get tired of his face.

"Ah, sorry sorry, I-Its just I thought I-It was something-something big." Hongjoong spoke out between laughs. After some time of trying to calm his laughing mouth Hongjoong felt better to talk properly. "By the way, yeah Jungkook taught me!" Hongjoong spoke out confidently while Seonghwa just looked at him straight. Good, he is still alive, if Hongjoong can ride so fast then think of it. How fast Jungkook would ride a bike?

Sighing and looking around to finally register where they were, Seonghwa found out it was the same place where his life changed two days ago. The place showcased its beauty just the way it did last time he came here, but if he were to have these thoughts back then, he wouldn't say this place looked that beautiful. Maybe, it felt beautiful cause he had company this time. He had a beautiful person with him this time.

Looking at Hongjoong's figure beside him, he caught his gaze fixed on him. He was smiling looking at him as if he was aware of every single thought in his head. Smiling back a little, he decided to speak up. "So.....You brought me here?" He asked not actually expecting an answer to his question which was more of a statement.

Hongjoong actually knowing Seonghwa's thoughts didn't reply back either and just looked back at the river in front of them. Feeling the cool breeze blow away their hair they ended up sitting on the ground near the river enjoying the silence yet the music of water and breeze flowing. It felt just peaceful and nothing else.