19 || Blackout of shock

Hongjoong's small figure moved towards the class door while holding a few books in his tiny hands. He was excited to meet the blonde haired but was bothered by the item he found this morning as well. He'll ask the other about it but for that he'll need to first get in the classroom and wait for the other to show his presence.

What Hongjoong's self didn't expect was that the one with that expressionless face and soft blonde locks was already there sitting on a desk at the back of the classroom looking down at his book probably. And from what he can think, the expressionless faced guy hadn't heard him enter the place and so was busy in his own world as well.

He decided to have a little fun and so he just tiptoed towards the busy figure, keeping his books on the table beside and....... "Boo!" Seonghwa jumped up from his seat not liking whatever or whoever it was who did that. But when he looked up to see who it was...........................................He was lost. AGAIN.

That sweet, cute, and beautiful smile shone in front of his eyes. He just looked at it, not wanting anything but one thing. That, the figure in front of him just keeps smiling and smiling all day. Hongjoong was truly some sort of magic and he just couldn't want anything but to get trapped in that Magic if it allows him to look at that smiling face forever.

Suddenly, he felt two hands on his shoulders. "Hey Seonghwa! Did I surprise you too much?!" Hongjoong asked chuckling cutely. "Huh? N-No I m-mean- Ye-Yeah!" Seonghwa's heart was racing again and his words came out in stutters. Was that because of Hongjoong again? Was his heart racing because of Hongjoong's hands on his shoulders?

Suddenly, his heart became a little slower along with a empty feeling on his shoulders. He looked up at Hongjoong. "Sorry, I just- you were quite busy in your own world." Hongjoong said sheepishly looking at him cutely. At least to Seonghwa it looked cute.

"Hey, it's alright!" Seonghwa said smiling a little at him. He was actually thinking about Hongjoong only and probably that was the reason why he didn't notice Hongjoong himself. He was thinking of the fact that he didn't get a nightmare that night but when he got back home he got the nightmare again.

But, at the end of the nightmare he saw Hongjoong again. And this time it was the scene of Hongjoong putting the bracelet at his wrist. He woke up after that but wasn't panting or anything. He went to the balcony to look at the moon like usual but kept looking at the bracelet.

He unconsciously wasn't bothered by anything lately cause whenever he was he just remembered Hongjoong and it felt better. Probably Hongjoong was right, looking at the bracelet made him feel better. But he was still confused about all this. Why did he start feeling better, and why was it because of Hongjoong?

He shook off the thoughts and focused on the present. He saw Hongjoong getting his books from the desk beside his. Suddenly, he saw Hongjoong sit beside him. He was shocked yet happy. "I'm sorry but I don't wanna sit alone since you are my only friend in the class." Hongjoong said making a face at his rudeness.

"It's alright, I too don't have anyone I am friends with other than you. Not only in this class but the whole school." Seonghwa said looking at Hongjoong's face beside him while whispering the last part but Hongjoong still heard it. He didn't say anything but he still had something in his mind.

As he thought that, the teacher came in and the class started. Not talking anymore the both payed attention to the class. It was obvious for them to not talk during class since both are good at studies and so they just payed attention to the class.

After the class got over and almost all the students were out to the cafeteria to fill their hungry stomachs, Seonghwa found himself with Hongjoong in the class with a few students. He was busy gathering his stuff while Hongjoong just stood there looking at something in his phone. From what he felt though, Hongjoong was waiting. Waiting for.....him? Maybe?

As he stood with his stuff in one hand he found Hongjoong's gaze avert from the screen and fix on him. Putting his phone back in his jeans pocket after making sure it was off he spoke up. "Are you done?" Hongjoong's voice and eyes radiated the light of curiosity and excitement of some sort. He just nodded dumbly.

And before he could react more to anything he heard Hongjoong say something and start dragging him by the wrist. "Then let's go have lunch and get you some more friends." Hongjoong smiled while dragging Seonghwa along with him who didn't get the opportunity to voice out his thoughts about the current situation, of which he wasn't fully sure of what it meant in the first place.

And so he didn't speak out anything, letting his dumb self to take control for the time until he gets to properly know what Hongjoong meant by his words. After a little time of getting dragged Seonghwa found himself in front of the cafeteria. He looked at Hongjoong who held his wrist still. Hongjoong was smiling while his heart just raced at the small touch by Hongjoong and the constant dragging.

He couldn't point out that Hongjoong was holding his hand to Hongjoong though. Why? It's just he couldn't. His heart was racing enough at a lightning speed to even think about that. Suddenly, he heard someone's voice call out Hongjoong's name from a table. "Hey! Hongjoong we're here!!" He looked towards the one who shouted out.

It was a guy who had black hair with red highlights making him look really handsome while he waved from the table where sat six more people. Hearing the voice, he looked at Hongjoong's face which lit up again with a smile as he looked at him once before giving a look from his eyes motioning for Seonghwa to come along though he still held his wrist.

"Hey, Guys!" Hongjoong smiled towards them while the others returned it though they were a little surprised and confused to see Seonghwa with them. Jongho could point out Mingi's expressions currently and he could clearly see he was a little disappointed but this was probably something that made him happier.

He doesn't know if Hongjoong brought Seonghwa purposefully for making Mingi stay away or for some other reason but it was surely helping. He looked back at their hands and he noticed something. Hongjoong had Seonghwa's wrist in his hand but what he noticed was that the bracelet Hongjoong showed them last time was on Seonghwa's wrist now.

And till now he wasn't sure if the others saw it as well or not but maybe they did, seeing their hands were probably the second thing anybody noticed after both of them came here. "Guys, I brought Seonghwa to have lunch with us and make some more friends." Seonghwa heard Hongjoong's sweet voice enter his ears and immediately felt frozen because of shock.

He didn't expect this at all. Hongjoong brought him here for this? He was already feeling small from the start, cause he has never been with so many people around him before and especially with their attention mostly on him and now he didn't know what to do. He felt dizzy out of a sudden and the next thing he remembered was Hongjoong's hand on his becoming tight with a scream and he blacked out because of the shock.

*****************
Hey guys! Hope you all are having fun and doing good. I am so happy about ateez's comeback as well as the fact that kq is a good enough Company and decided to let Mingi recover properly. Let's celebrate this comeback like the last ones as well as show our immense love to our lovely boys.

Let's wait for Mingi for however long it maybe and just wish he gets well soon. Also, guys take care if yourselves as well and stay happy, healthy and safe.

If you guys ever want someone to talk to I am always here for you, just remember this. Luv you all and take care!!❤️