7 || A Step Forward

Next day Hongjoong woke up and got ready for school. He had planned to meet Seonghwa before classes start if he can. That way he could try to exchange numbers with him easily and try to talk with him as well. It would be difficult to do so if he were to do it during class. Plus, he doesn't want to bother him with his studies.

After preparing a simple breakfast of an omelette and toasted bread, Hongjoong got his bag and headed for school. He walked for a bit after which he finally reached to school. He started looking around if he could find him anywhere.

He saw the other guys aren't here yet so he looked around. But after some time he ended up failing. Maybe Seonghwa hasn't arrived to school yet. He can look again afterwards. Just then he heard someone behind him. "Hey! Hongjoong, you're early today?" He heard Jongho and then turned around to see him with YeoSang following behind.

"Oh, hey guys!" He smiled at them both. "Hey, you looked like you were looking for someone right now." YeoSang commented since both Jongho and him saw Hongjoong doing so five minutes ago. And when they saw, that Hongjoong has finally stopped roaming here and there they finally interrupted him. "Oh, Yeah, I was actually looking for someone. That's why I came early today." Hongjoong replied back.

"Oh, Who are you looking for then?" YeoSang asked Hongjoong quite curious. "I was actually em... looking for Seonghwa if he would have arrived early but looks like he hasn't." Hongjoong said to them just then Jongho's phone started ringing. He picked it up without seeing who it was since he knew it would be none other than Wooyoung or San. "Oh, hey you guys here or late again?" He asked Wooyoung who was on the other line.

"Oh, okay. Just get here fast or you'll surely be late again." Jongho said to the other line. After that he ended the call and put his mobile back in his pocket. "Hey, what happened to those two, this time?" Hongjoong saw YeoSang ask Jongho with an expression that said they have dealt with it alot. And from a lot meaning, probably everyday.

"Same like last week. I don't know why Wooyoung let's San do that. He probably has a death wish or something like that." Jongho replied uninterested. As Hongjoong was about to ask what actually happened he felt a hand at his shoulder and as he turned he saw Mingi with his usual bright smiling face. "Oh! Hey guys!" Hongjoong said with a smile.

"Hey Hongjoong! And you! how many times do I need to tell you to behave!" Yunho said smiling and then glaring at Mingi. "Yunnie~ You are always scolding me. It's not like he got scared or anything this time." Mingi replied with a pouting face. "Mingi you know that flirting is not a good habit." YeoSang said from the side giving Yunho a small smile. Yunho just shook his head slightly.

"And it's not like Hongjoong will agree." Jongho said but immediately apologized for that to Hongjoong. "It's alright Jongho." Hongjoong just waved it off. But what he actually saw was the sad face Yunho seemed to have for a split second but it was replaced as soon as he found that Hongjoong was looking at him. "But Yunnie!" Mingi whined. "Mingi, You know? I forgot to bring an apple with me today." Jongho said cracking his knuckles seeing Mingi wasn't going to stop.

Mingi saw and immediately mouthed a small "No, please No!" before he ran off with Jongho running after him. All of them laughed at the way Mingi reacted at Jongho's threat. Hongjoong got to know, that Jongho is really strong and that he can even break apples from his bare hands, on the first day of school. When he saw him doing that he was totally shocked after which the others told him.

After some time they finally ended the chase with Mingi safe and sound and promising to behave as much as he can. Just then Hongjoong asked about what happened to WooYoung and San. "Hey, Jongho what did you mean by Wooyoung having a death wish before?" Hearing Hongjoong ask with a quite confused and worried face everybody started laughing. Now, Hongjoong was more confused. "About them, San literally burned Wooyoung's kitchen last time, while trying to cook. And this time it happened again because San tried to cook breakfast. Also, the reason they are quite late again. But don't worry, both of them are just like that. Always doing nonsense and such." YeoSang replied while laughing.