12 || No Choice Or Is It.....

HE IS NOTHING BUT A CURSE TO ME!!!"

These words kept echoing in Seonghwa's head making him remember the horrible memories. The water though blocked any sort of voices from around him but it didn't block these. It wasn't able enough to block them. The voices kept shouting in his ears that he is nothing but a CURSE. That he is nothing but someone who just deserves to be alone and never wish of having anybody by his side.

He actually came to the river to make a choice but everything just tells him that he doesn't deserve to make a choice in the first place. He just deserves to die, and that's all. And now he is doing just that. Maybe, after this everything will stop.

His eyes were closed and his breathing finally started becoming difficult. Smiling a bit from inside, he waited for everything to finally stop. But that's when he felt two hands around him but he just became unconscious before he could even make out what happened.

Seonghwa opened his eyes just to close them again to the bright sun rays from the glass window falling on his face. He stayed that way for a bit, then slowly opened his eyes. He could feel a weight on his stomach but it was light enough to not even be considered in the category of the word 'weight'.

He slowly looked around but was immediately shocked to see a really beautiful face sleeping beside him with eyebrows furrowed. He was shocked for a bit and then looked at his stomach to see the person's arm around him. The person actually clung to him like a koala, not ready to leave him any soon.

He didn't want to wake him either, cause though he looked bothered in his sleep, he still looked really beautiful. His eyes closed with lips a bit apart. His brown locks with slight golden highlights looked messy. But overall he still looked beautiful.

But some things still bothered him. And those things were.... How did he end up here? How long has he actually been here? Why the other beside him is sleeping with him? But as he thought about all this his head started aching. He suddenly brought his hand to his head, making a face at the pain he felt. This movement of his probably woke the other up, cause he started to stir in his sleep but didn't let go him at all.

Seonghwa held his head in his hand while watching him open his eyes and yawning a little. He looked like a baby. "Hey! You awake already?!"He heard Hongjoong say as soon as his eyes fell on him. Hongjoong got surprised to the amount, all his sleep from his eyes was blown away.

"Y-Yeah!" Seonghwa replied in a quiet voice but suddenly his headache became too much and he shut his eyes tightly. "Hey! You're alright? Wait! I'll get you something!" He heard Hongjoong say and then felt Hongjoong getting up from the bed. He then felt Hongjoong grab his hands removing then from his head.

Hongjoong helped him take some medicines and then made him drink water. After that he made him lay down comfortably and soon after a few minutes Seonghwa was asleep again. He looked for a bit at the sleeping form of Seonghwa before checking whether he had the fever still or not. Seonghwa's temperature was still a little high but still much more less than last night.

He thought, he'll better go and make some breakfast for both of them. He felt hungry since he didn't have any dinner last night and he was sure Seonghwa would be feeling the same, but just that he is not awake to express that actually.

He went down to his kitchen and started looking in his fridge for things he would need. He then started cooking while thinking about all of the things that happened yesterday.