26 || Feelings

Hongjoong and Seonghwa sat together in the class, both of them busy revising for the test about to take place in the next few minutes. They seemed unbothered with yesterday's event acting as if it didn't exist in the first place or it seemed like they showed that way to each other. At least others at school weren't able to catch anything weird in behaviour of Hongjoong and Seonghwa towards each other. Except for two people with eyes of detectives.

The two very special people happened to be detective San and assistant Yunho. Yeah, Yunho wasn't as good at his job as his boss San who had detected the weird behaviour first and then informed Yunho to confirm if it felt the same to him. At first Yunho hadn't catched anything weird until he started paying attention to them too and that's when he saw how Hongjoong and Seonghwa avoided talking to each other as much as possible.

And so here is San observing them in the class instead of revising for the test he never studied in the first place for. He has been sitting behind them luckily with no suspicion, and hasn't stopped staring for even a second until he heard the teacher slam his hand on the table. 'Okay, so the teacher is here. But who says I'm gonna stop?' San snorted and continued staring at Hongjoong and Seonghwa.

The teacher babbled some things, or at least that's what San took it as before he saw the teacher smack him on the head from behind and slam a white paper with questions in it on the top of his table. Looking up at the teacher pouting, San just looked back at the paper grumbling under his breath.

Okay, so now that the test is actually in front of him he feels how necessary it was to study. Maybe he is gonna ask Hongjoong to help him later. But this didn't leave San from spying on Hongjoong and Seonghwa during the test. One thing San decided after the test, was to get some headache pills afterwards because he sure got more than ten smacks at his head by the teacher cause he thought San is trying to cheat from Hongjoong and Seonghwa.

Grumbling under his breath San exits the classroom tagging along with Seonghwa and Hongjoong. He tries keeping a convo up all the while and through that convo his suspicions increase cause Hongjoong and Seonghwa kept avoiding, looking in each other's eyes and speaking to each other.

San smirked before he spoke. "Seonghwa! Yunho wanted to talk to Hongjoong actually. Why don't we go find Wooyoung instead?" Seonghwa raised his eyebrows and looked at Hongjoong who had a similar expression. So this was gonna be the first time in school Seonghwa was gonna be with someone else otherthan Hongjoong and not alone. "Hongjoong why don't you go and look for Yunho? We'll go find Wooyoung, he really wanted to spend the day with Seonghwa." San smirked before pulling Seonghwa with him leaving Hongjoong standing there dumbfounded.

Okay, so now Hongjoong truly felt weird cause to be honest he hasn't had much of a time alone at school either. Everytime he was either with Yunho or the others or he was around Seonghwa. And seeing how Seonghwa was going to be with the others without him, he finds himself worrying about Seonghwa though he knows there is nothing to worry about.

Hongjoong just shook his head off before sighing and looking around to see where he may find Yunho. He looked around for a bit but to his misfortune, Yunho was nowhere to be found. Maybe he had a longer class. Thinking that Hongjoong just made his way to the school grounds. He had no other classes to be honest because the only class he had at the end of the day had been cancelled due to the teacher being on a leave. Hongjoong looks around, and finds a bench.

He makes his way towards and sits down opening his phone. He looks through his phone only to find a picture of him and Jungkook. They were smiling together and looked really happy. Who knew all this would change one day? Who knew Jungkook will leave without a single word?

He still remembers he had gone to his house only to find the house locked. He had just thought that he has gone somewhere else but when he saw his house locked the next day and the next day and so on. He had finally understood what had happened. Jungkook had left him. Sighing Hongjoong just swipes his finger on the phone screen.