(11)...AFTER CHRISTMAS...

KEERTI'S POV

Yesterday we enjoyed a lot....
Gauri and her family had come to my house on my insist.... We enjoyed it as a family gathering.... We share presents and also all loved my cake that I bake yesterday.....
Everyone loved what I brought for them.....
HAPPINESS IS WHAT SHOWS SATISFACTION.......

I'm on my way towards AA Co.
That jerk sorry MR. AGARWAL...
Call me today's morning at 7.00 am!

Who the hell calls anyone at 7. In morning!
MY sweet dream about Darshan Raval broke😭💔
I will never forgive him about that... But still, I am good girl(don't know if I'm or not) I picked up and answer...

After that I... In speed of fastest Japanese bullet train, I get ready and here I am on my towards his office...

GOD please spare me for doing one murder.. And after doing that please don't send me to he'll....

I'm planning to murder this ARJUN AGARWAL!

he said he need me at his office sharp 8.30am....coz there are some problem related to work....
Jeez...... Please God send him some brain so that he never disturb my peaceful sleep and sweet dreams...

After every problem was solve... I relax... Seriously it was really hectic and stressful...
Let me tell you, the problem was not in project, problem was in Mr. Hulk...
He didn't understand what I was going to do next,... So let his doubt be cleared, he called me early morning...

He is getting on my nerve I am telling you😒😑..

Then I decided to give him his christmas gift... As I have given all the interns a small gift which I brought yesterday...

I knock on door.... Same cold and husky voice came from back side..

MY dear girl,Arjun is only one piece - who is boss here... Ofcourse he will have same voice... Or he will change his voice like you change your alarm tone?

I'm telling you, I'm getting rid of this inner mind thoughts...

Anyways, I went inside and kept gift on his table, wish him merry Christmas and I wish him bye and turn to leave..... But..

"Ms. KASHYAP ....."

Ugh! Why God? What I have done? I decided to ignore him after he disturb my beautiful dream.... But still no other way!
I slowly turn to face him and to my surprise, he was looking at me, for the first time! From his laptop...
He has beautiful black eyes....everyone would love to see that... Even me too! Also he has perfect sculptured face with perfect nose and jawline which would cut anything! And also he is looking ravishingly handsome in his Armani suit......
How can one look so handsome?
EXCEPTION - DARSHAN RAVAL, HE IS SPECIAL!

I heard some one coughing to gain my attention and then I came to my sense that I was shamelessly ogling and checking him out! Oh god please save me from embarrassment!
"Yes, Mr. Agarwal?"

"hmm, if you are done checking me out, You know we don't celebrate christmas in maharashtra!"

"yes Mr. Agarwal I know but I loves to celebrate that's why I celebrate. You have any problem?

" mm no! "
He answer me quietly.....

" and yes about the gift, I have given it to everyone..... And yes I know I am little late as yesterday was christmas but I don't know any one's address so I gave today! I hope your doubt are clear.... Have a good day.. "

After saying this I gave him my tight smile and left his office.... And directly went to home.....
I really need to complete my Darshan Raval 's dream........

________

ARJUN'S POV

These days were really hectic...... I am happy that ms. Wildcat agree for my offer.... It was 2 months back.... I can say it was my best day ever.... After that many good thing happened... I got new client which were interested in my hotel groups for investment....

And also in present my business is going good.....
Only I have tension of my new project but I guess it will be over soon....

Yesterday was christmas and I really don't know why some people, here in India or in maharashtra celebrate it? We all know we don't celebrate it as festival. Still some are there who like to celebrate........
But I am not that one who celebrate it.....

MY sister Priya, she likes it alot... Every year she celebrate it...
And me? Nah! I only watch all avenger series and just chilling around here and there....
What? Though I'm a youngest billionaire I also lives to chill around... Yes, I am one of those 'workaholic' but sometimes I chills....

Today morning I call miss. Clumsy to come my office at 8.30 sharp coz I want to know updates about project... Also I don't understand some of here ideas....
And let me tell u she was on time...
We completed our meeting by 10.00 and she left.... I was working on some files.....Keerti came in my office, greeted me kept a gift box on table, wish me 'merry Christmas' and turn to leave...
I was surprise by seeing this new version of wild cat.....
I called her and tell that we don't celebrate christmas so why gift?
And she give me a lecture of whole 5 mins and I was stunned by her lecture.....
This girl is really something....

She bid bye and leave.....

She is the first girl who have given me earful lecture after my mom...
She has guts... I must say...

And I opened that 'gift box' and it was actually good gift I can compliment..
To say the truth... I liked it...

(gift by Keerti)

(gift by Keerti)

I instantly keep it on my desk, near my laptop...
It looks good and gives positive vibes..
I can feel myself that a small smile was form on my face...
Its fir the second time, anyone has given me gift expect my family, my best friend - Vishal and 'Her'
(I will use 'HER' to represent his ex so don't mind about my grammatical mistake, if there are any... Do tell me)
.
.
.
.
.
.
Double update!! Specially coz 1.today is christmas, 2.i was free😁 and 3.I can't wait for tomorrow.... 😅🤷🏻

DO TELL ME HOW WAS THE CHAPTER.....
DO vote and comment

💙💙SPREAD LOVE💙💙💙