(65)...HONEYMOON - 2

AFTER VERY LONG TIME....

LONG CHAPTER AHEAD 😊

HAPPY READING 📖.....

*NOT EDITED *

ARJUN'S POV

It's 5.30am.

We have to leave by 7.30,so we can roam around.

As it's rainy season, sky here remains pitch black, but today I read that the sun will be visible as today the chances for rain are less. Means we can watch sunrise. I Googled it and the sunrise will be by 6.05. I really want to watch it with my love, but here, she is sleeping, totally on my.

Right leg on my waist. Right hand near my shoulder. Her face buried in chest, snoring lightly. For past 10 mins I'm trying wake her, but she snuggling more into me. I last chance or else I will... Well you will come to know.

"keerti, keerti, darling wakeup I'm. warning you if you don't wake up instantly, I will do something."

"hmm, sleep hubby, I'm very sleepy."

Okay, that's it.

I somehow free myself and stand beside bed. I pick her in bridal style. This wife of mine, she sweetly put her hand around my neck and kept her head on my chest.

Did she, accidentally take sleeping pills? 🤔 Or some sort of drug??

Hey! No! What the? She is my wife, she will not take anything if that things. Idiot.

With her, I came in bathroom and hold her under shower.

1...

2...

3...

"Mumma, I'm drowning. Arjun.....
Flood... Flood....
Help me... Help me...." she scream and started wiggling.

I off the shower. Till now she is awake. Yay! 😁

"Good morning sweetheart, Let's go to watch sunrise...." I said, putting my hands around her waist.

"WHAT?! don't tell me you pulled this prank on me just to watch the stupid sunrise?!"

I smiled and nodded. But I didn't expected that she will punch me in my stomach, that too a strongest one.

"are you insane? What the heck arjun! I'm sleepy and you made me stand in this shower.... 😭😭😭 Just go, you only watch that, I'm not interested, and dare you to stop me, I don't care, I will kill you!" she said, all the while looking at me with murderous glare.

I watch her still rubbing my stomach, paining due to punch my wife gift me.

She went out and wrap her self in duvet and slept. Okay, I will not disturb her. I took a warm shower and went on terrace. Many peoples were already present here. Guess, everyone knows sunrise is special. I just wished I could watch this with keerti.... 😩 She is not interested.

Hotel manager too was present and was asking me every now and then if I want or not few teenagers were checking me out.

Sorry girls, I'm already taken by my lovely wife, who sometimes turns in wild cat.

One of the girl came and stand beside me. After sometime, she started talking like about the scenery, the sun, sunrise, hotel and blah blah blah.

I came to know she is from Europe. And other girls too.

After that she started to joke. And they indeed were good so I too started laughing. But, I don't know my laughing with stranger will cost me more than anything.