(22)...YES-1.....

(👆this song is playing as background music, while Keerti is still in her deep thought)

KEERTI'S POV

I reached SAMA'S at around 10.00am and from onwards I am only in a deep thought which is related to message paa send me 30 mins ago...
____________________________________
'Keerti, beta please tell your decision today itself... We are not pressuring you or forcing you but see, me and your Maa and AGARWAL'S are college beasties and your daddu and Mr. Agarwal are also childhood friends....
We all know this is good for you...
Arjun is good boy beta, do think of it..
Me, your Maa and veer were always with you...
Hope you will make a fare decision...
                         - your Paa❤️
______________________________________

MY fear.....
Their friendship of so many years will broke, if I took a wrong decision...
They have done soooo many things for me....
I can do a small thing right?

Are you nuts ms. Kashyap? Just for parents sake, you will say yes! That to the person you hate most! And is no less than a enemy cum devil cum what not!!

But....

But what miss. Kashyap? You are thinking to sacrifice your dreams related to your dream marriage? Your dream partner? Don't you have your brains? OR you have sold them?

Excuse me! I have brains OK! That's why I'm thinking of it! And also...
You are talking from there only😏

Whatever but, say no!!

Let's see, but I think I should say yes not for me but for my parents sake..
At least they will be happy?

Ugh!!

Why a girl should sacrifice always?

Why should girls only think of others happiness? Don't they have their owns?

Why??

Boys should only behave like a stupid selfish creature and while girls should be like mother Teresa?

Not all boys are same....
I'm totally against of the Statement - ALL BOYS ARE SAME... but,, the boys like-THE ARJUN AGARWAL!! Are real life jerk!!
HULK...... NOT GREEN ON THE RED ONE🙄😒

Well, by thinking about this for more 1 minute, my head will burst out...!

So I decided to take a look around my garden....

Yellow roses💛

With a cup of coffee ☕

And cold breeze.....

It really helps to clear your mind...

As it's 17 JANUARY...
Autumn just ended..🍁
The weather is quite good🍃

Yesterday after I told my situation to GAURI, she said she will monitor the site and other stuffs till I am back to normal....

Yes....!
I was not on normal mode...

I have not eaten chocolates from last few days....
Nor ice-cream nor songs, nothing..

Now also song is playing but I'm not fully attentive.....

I sat on one of the side chair in my garden....
And all the thoughts were back...

Welcome back guys....
My mind welcome them...

Slowly seeping my not soo warm coffee, I sense a presence around me..

I look around to find-
DADU!!....