(2)... THE MEETING...

KEERTI'S pov...,

So today I am very excited about our new project which is decoration or you can say designing of one of popular hotels from 'AA groups' and meeting is around 12.00pm and actually I am kinda nervous about this meeting will go.....

So now I'm going to my office/studio to see all arrangements of today's meeting. It's actually small yet cozy place just like second home to me..
Gouri my secretary is best in the world as she is perfect in all of this like arrangements stuffs.......
She is 34 years and is more experienced so I trust her as she is perfect in her every work. She has a beautiful baby girl which 5 years and her name 'Twinkle' and just like her name she is really like a twinkling star which brightens our mood whenever she comes in boutique - 'SAMA' S DESIGNING'. This name us very special as it resembles my mother and father's name- Sandeep Kashyap and Mahi Kashyap ........
And actually seeing the preparations I'm feeling a bit confident and I'm sure my meeting with Agarwal's will go with ease.....

*******************
Arjun's pov

Today is gonna be a busy day as today I have to go personally to decide my hotel's interior and that should be or you can say it is a very important part of hotels......
So l have meeting with an interior designer around 12.00 and she is not that popular but l have listen that her work is beautifully perfect so I'm going to give her chance so I can see...........
And this meeting is in her small boutique/studio named-'SAMA'S DESIGNING'
its really strange but unique name, and I really like that..... So it's now time to wait until 12.00pm to visit THE SAMA'S..........

**********************

KEERTI'S POV.,

As the hand of the clock is moving forward my heart is beating in speed of bullet train.... It's not like he is my first client but still I am he'll nervous...

Hope everything would be fine fingers crossed.

I was praying to God....

Once again I was in lawn, outside my studio where everything was arranged... I was checking whether everything is all set or not. And may I tell you it's my freaking 5th time to visit here in last 1 hour,
I know over-excited.........

But this little lawn outside my studio actually soothes me......
It is full cover in yellow-roses, small coffee table in middle and two cane-arm chairs and a large sofa in middle of two armchair..... It's actually the best place all over in my studio also mine favorite....

So after checking out I sit just to clam my mind

It's true, NATURE REALLY SOOTHES YOU NO MATTER WHERE YOU ARE AND WHAT YOU ARE DOING......

Only waiting for meeting with Mr. Agarwal.......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

**** ^_^****

💙💙SPREAD LOVE💙💙💙