(73)...THE UNFORGETTABLE HAUNTED DAY...

You know guys you are rocking 🔥 🎉✨

OUR book reached 39k+ views and 2.18 k votes! Wow! 😮💃🎉✨

Thank you so much guys! ❤️

ONLY because of you, our book reached this long. Lots of love from my side. Love you all😘❤️💖♥️
_____________________________________

I repeat, Please don't kill me...

If you want further updates you will not do it.

And if you brought tomatoes and eggs, kindly send them back. I don't want to smell and look ugly...

Spare your innocent writer..

Now chapter is all yours...
___________________________________

ABHISHEK 'S POV.,

1 WEEK LATER.

I don't know what's happening around me. It's been 3 months and I'M here in India only. Neither sir told me nor Arjun sir told me what's with this tanvi thing. I honestly wants to disappear from all this shits!

I don't want to die because of that psycho. Once I was lucky but next time I don't think I will be alive. But I am curious that why everyone are finding that girl, and that tanvi, why she is torturing everyone?

10 days ago, I call sir. I didn't tell him about the accident but yes I tell him everything. Then he said, in 5 days doctor will come to check him again, then he will arrange something.

After 5 days I got call, he said arrange everything so he can come in India. But it's not easy to bring him. It will take more time than usual because of his health and condition. Same thing I told to Arjun sir but he gave me only 5 days deadline! Like what the fuck? Who does he thinks himself of? After 5 days he also got to know it's not easy, so he extended it. Thank god, he have some senses...

Today sir will be boarding from there soon. I am arranging everything from here. He will reach here in 1 and half day.

Oh lord please! Let him come soon and solve everything. Only he can do that. Me and Rahul are looking for that psycho everywhere, but she is still underground.

I'm waiting only for the moment when this all will end and I will go to my life back. (sigh) sir please come soon... And end this shits.

***************************

KEERTI'S POV.,

"Aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhaaaah! Yummmmmmmm, it's heaven!" I said while eating the pav bhaji. That too extra spicy with extra butter! Yumm.

"keerti, you know we are sitting in restaurant, Please don't make like that sounds, I can't control myself." Arjun said.

Today we decided to eat outside. So here we are sitting in restaurant. I was craving for spicy pav bhaji. Arjun specially gave the order for me. And he order a simple pasta for him. Well, he only ate 2 spoons, remaining was gone in my stomach! 😂

"it's okay arjun. They will also know, how much you loves me. I love you" I said and kiss his cheek. But after seeing his cheek, I started laughing.

"what happen?" ARJUN ask smiling.

"sorry, but all the masala is now on your cheek, but it's looking damn yummy." 😂👌🏻😉

He shook his head and wipe his cheek with his handkerchief and also my side lips, which are messy due to this pav bhaji. I gave him flying kiss and resume my eating.