(4)... The Deal...

KEERTI'S POV..,

GOD, I am freaking out.....

That stupid, Idiot, who is he? I guess he is blind..... Can't see, I was in my way and he straight away bump into me!!...

Stupid, Idiot-fellow..... hun......

"Keerti dear what was that?!" it's Gouri.

"Are you out of your mind dear...
You bump into Mr. Agarwal, owner of AA company and instead of saying sorry, you say him a stupid jerk!!?"

Cool down keerti, cool down you are hearing words it's dream and you will come out...

So I pinch my self. Telling you truth it hurt really bad," Ouch"!

It's not dream!!

"Gouri, are you 100%sure that jerk-"
She glare at me..
"oh I mean that man come in my studio is Mr. Agarwal !" "the guy who bump into me!"
"yes dear he is Mr. Arjun Agarwal , same guy with whom we have meeting at 12.00 and it's 12.15 already..."

GOD I'm seriously, by my heart, I am wishing please let this ground swallow me,... I'm willing for it.... To ruin it., ugh! Why me?!

"OK!" that's it. Only 1 word escape through my mouth. As I am in a huge shock! You are gone ms. Keerti Kashyap ...... And the deal as well......

"tell them to sit in arranged sit, I will come in a minute." I said to gouri, she nooded and head back to help them and I go inside my small cubicle....
Stay clam K., no more clumsiness..

Doing some two minutes of self-motivating sessions I came out of my cubicle and made my way to lawn....

Both, sat on large sofa placed near coffee table and one on the armchair place at right of the sofa with some snacks and brewing coffee... Yum! There are chocolates too!

Control keerti....
As I was in my way, I felt some glaring in my way, and I was right it's that Mr. Grumpy-head!

Nice name K, I like!
Not again ms. Sub-conscious...

I made my to other arm chair place near coffee table, to avoid any awkwardness I started the meeting..

Meeting went really good and you know that grumpy head actually like my ideas about the interior of his new hotels.....

Good Keerti  you are not anymore clumsy..!

And smiling at self praise I start to get up but..... My karma! She is really bitch don't know why but I spill my coffee on Mr. Grumpy heads expensive suit! Shit!

Sorry I said too early!

I was not able to look ahead due to what I have done!still you know curiosity,... I looked in the direction of his PA... You know shock will be understatement!! Really, curiosity kills cat... And here I'm going to be dead meat!!
(sigh). The Deal is gone ms. Keerti Kashyap sorry ms. Clumsy.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
WHAT DO YOU THINK WHAT WILL BE ARJUN'S REACTION?

_________^~^_________

(Keerti's studio's outside lawn above, but just imagine two cane armchair place face to face on both side of sofa and lawn border full of yellow roses.)

         💙💙💙SPREAD LOVE💙💙💙