(5)...THE DECISION...

ARJUN'S POV.,

After that wild cat session, her assistant came and serve us with some Chocolate, snacks and hot brewing coffee...
Prakash was rescheduling my today's schedule as I don't know how much time it will take in this place with that drama - clumsy - queen...

After a few minutes, same girl came infront of my site.....
I guess she is the owner and as well as my client too....
First I was totally amuse like how this girl can be so shy now after showing her wild side earlier...
Trust me some one said me a couple of minutes ago that the same girl, the wild cat is this much silent and Clam girl then I would have passed out just by laughing.....

But on a serious note I am still amaze, how this girl can be so silent?
For a second she lifted her shy-head up and that brown-eyes met with my dark black eyes,.....
I let out a smirk... And she immediately turn her gaze down...
Hah! No one can beat Arjun Agarwal.

Without wasting time she started the meeting.... I sense that she is really feels awkward infront of me....

She introduce as Keerti Kashyap..

So wild cat has a name!! GOOD!,

Stupid sub-conscious just shut up!

After that, she tell about the interior design for my hotels which is my new project and also some unique ideas from which I'm quite impressed.......
I would love to give her work/deal of my hotel designing,

After meeting was over I was in still deep thought about the meeting..,
I'm a business minded person can't do anything! .........

Arjun you know it's too much for self praising!?
Of course my stupid inside thought! Note my sarcasm...

I was still in thought about the meeting happen few minutes ago and I came to conclusion about today's deal.....
As I was going to tell my decision to Ms. Kashyap , the most unexpected thing happen-.......
.
.
THAT STUPID GIRL SPILL HER COFFEE ON MY EXPENSIVE SUIT!!
.
.
This girl is going to die!!!

"fuck, you crazy girl!! Are you out of your mind? You spill your coffee on my most favorite suit!!"

Due to my sudden outburst she flinch and take two step back....
And I was taking my dangerous step towards her.....
She is going to die I swear!!

"So...sor...sorry S .. Sir I...it...it's a
mi..stake sir...." she was stuttering and I guess she was in difficult situation to form sentence too coz I am the first one she should be afraid to come in my hate list..... And LADIES AND GENTALMEN SHE IS OFFICIALLY ADDED TO MY HATE LIST AND INFACT SHE IS IN TOP 10...claps..

"Just shut up!" I said by pointing my fore finger towards her......
She literally jump and almost tripped in armchair she was sitting.

"your clumsiness has gotten on my nerve ms. Kashyap ,"
"prakash let's go" I said to Prakash who was still in utter shock about just happen now..
He immediately move from his place and started to go towards car...

I was infront of that small gate., I stop and told her my decision about today's meeting......

Ms. Keerti Kashyap, welcome to my hate list..... I smirk at my own thought and get into my car and headed to my office- AA group of hotel also one of my hotels....
It has a penthouse on top floor of it....
I have meeting in half hour with Khanna's and this stupid girl ruin my favorite suit....wait and watch Ms. Keerti Kashyap what I am going to do.........

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

__________^_^_________

DO TELL ME HOW WAS THE CHAPTER.....
DO vote and comment

💙💙💙Spread love 💙💙💙