(10)...TWO MONTHS LATER... And INSTA REQUEST...

KEERTI'S POV

It's been two month seens I accepted that so called offer.....
I still reminds that day when I tell Mr. Agarwal about my decision...
And yes he only tell me to call him Mr. Agarwal not arjun.....

As if I was eager to call him arjun...

But I set my routine here by managing my studio stuff too....
One thing he told me that I can still take clients whoever comes and I was relieve that I can do it....

----FLASHBACK----

Next morning I got ready by 10.00 am and I still had one hour so I decided to go to studio and pick up blue print of this new project which Gauri finish after I gave her my rough sketch about idea of new project.....

By picking the prints, it was already 10.30am and about 20- 25mins takes to reach the office from my studio so I hurry up and made my way towards my scooty- ACTIVA....

*******
I reach AA Co. On time! Glad I am not late...
I made my towards arjun's office, as earlier I came here I remember way towards his office....
Before entering I knock twice on wooden door with perfect carving infront of me.......
'husky yet strict voice came behind of door's chill ran down through my spine and I inwardly shiver by hearing his voice...

I loved this voice...

Will you just shut up? I mentally scold myself...
I greeted him' morninggg' and he did the same and he said I can sit...

"so ms. Kashyap you are present here before time line! I'm impressed!"

"Yes, actual I don't waste time "

"well, well so let's come on point, you came here to accept my offer?! That too before time? "

"yes"

"Good, so let's discuss about it and also the contract thing..."
.
.
After that we discuss about the project, the contract of one year and also- also about giving my studio to this jerk for whole one year!
But he said I can take new clients...

'he is not that bad keerti'

Guess who? Ofcourse my inner mind🙄 stupid fellow😒

"um...... Mr. Arjun, actually...."

"yes ms. Kashyap ?"

"um can we take interns from college of interior designer? They can also have some experience!..... And it will also help them for more knowledge...
Don't worry I can pay them, you don't have to...."

"well it's actually nice idea! And about pay, don't worry I can manage that u don't have to pay them, actually it's my job to pay whoever works for me... And yes, you can take them!"

Wow! It was easy! I thought he will say no! But he granted....

"And yes you can only call me Mr. Agarwal no other names!"

As I am dying to call you arjun! (note my sarcasm.)Such a arrogant jerk! Bloody baster. 😑😒

After discussing more about project I take my leave and I go towards my studio..... The one only place where my mind relax....... But it's for only two days it will be his studio... 😢

----FLASHBACK ENDS----

And also I was glad he agreed for interns!
Next day only I told whoever was ready they should tell me and enroll and only 15 interns will be chosen....

They are very sweet.... I really like them alot and also we enjoy each other company.....

Anyways I want to do my work fast as want to buy Christmas gift for everyone..... And.... I look at my wrist watch and it half past 5.....More 45 mins and I am off to go....

(AFTER 6.00PM)

As tomorrow is christmas, today all gift shops are crowded! GOSH!!
DOES PEOPLE FROM CHINA CAME HERE TO BUY GIFTS!?

WHO knows...?!

After 1 hour I finally buy 7 gifts for-paa, maa, my bro-V aka veer, Gauri, twinkle, her husband Ashok and ofcourse for my new boss-Mr. Red hulk ......
Though In maharashtra many people don't celebrate like others do in foreign, still I love to celebrate christmas.... And also I love to bake cakes.... It's yumm.

At 8.00pm I reached home with all ingredients I needed for tomorrow's all fest and all surprise gifts......

_____

It's 11.00pm and one more hours so that I can give everyone their gifts....
Now I'm in my lovely cozy bed with duvet as it's month of December and it's freaking cold.......
I was scrolling through my instagram feeds, I got a friend request...
And guess who!

THE ONE AND ONLY........
MR. GRUMPY HEAD AGARWAL!

I guess I'm hallucinating!!

But how the hell he know my insta I'd?

'gurl you are on insta! And request is on insta not on whatsapp buddhu! It's easy to find any one on it.....'

😅Oh right! You have point😜

But why me?I mean it's not written anywhere that its illegal, but still! Why?

'Idiot, see he is following everyone! I guess he want to gain more followers?'

Don't know.....
.
.
.
.
........
Hello dear readers.....
Soo today is Christmas and also I didn't update last week.... Sorry for that.....
But here is an update, also Next 2-3 parts will be an interesting one cause the bomb will blast.....
Stay tune and also plz tell me how was the chapter.....

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE 🎄🎅☃️🎄🎁

- SAKSHI 💖

❤️ DO VOTE AND COMMENT❤️

SPREAD LOVE 💙💙