(80)... EPILOGUE-1...

SO AFTER STRESSING MY LITTLE BRAIN FOR 4 DAYS, FINALLY EPILOGUE IS HERE.

It's in 2 parts. Cause it's really long AF. Do tell me if you got bored.

Hope you will like.

It's totally imagination. Some scene you can say are cliché as daily soaps. Hope you will not get bored.

Happy reading 📖..... 😊

__________________________________

5 months later...

KEERTI'S POV..,

Finally we are going home.

Now you will ask, now? What? How? And blah blah...

SO let me tell you, after my birthday, I decided to stay here and to complete all work. Yes, all! Next day I call gauri di and team here. We work nonstop for all these 5 months, cause one problem solve and second was ready to barge in, so it took this long.

THIS 5 months were beautiful one. My baby girl is a sweetest thing happened to us. Arjun is constantly staying with her. She is fully attached to Arjun than me. 'dadda this, dadda that' and so many.... Dadda...... Dadda..... Dadda... She is already a dadda's princess. 😊

She remembers mumma if she wants to sleep, eat or to eat chocolates. Yeah, we both are chocolate partners. 😋😉I likes to be with her. Scratch it, I loves to be with her. She will be turning 3 next month. Me and arjun decided to tell everyone about Aardhya when we will reach home.

2 days later.......

ARJUN'S POV.,

Today we plan a family get together. We are going to introduce Aardhya to everyone. I call everyone, my family, keerti's family, Vishal, Ishika, varun here at our home. They will be here at any time.

Keerti is busy with Angel getting her ready. Aardhya said she want to get ready from me. But as I had to arranged everything, she went to keerti. Keerti was really sad when she said that. My poor baby. But what can I do? Little angel is dadda's princess. We both have come closer in this 5 months. She made my life more beautiful.
I just hope our family members understands us and loves her.

"DADDA !" it's 10th times from last 10 minutes. 😂

"yes Princess."

"see mumma..... not dress." she said.

I went our room and saw most amazing site. Keerti drench in water from head to toe. Little angel running around the room in her t-shirt and pants and her hair tied in beautiful bun.

"hahaha.... What's hahaha this? Haha" I ask laughing...

"ask your dear little devil." keerti said in fake angry tone.

"what happen Babe?" I ask her again, in calm voice, controlling my laugh.

"firstly I said let's get you fresh, then she said" no I want Dadda." Then I said let's get dressed," she said no I want Dadda and she picked that t-shirt and pants. wore it! Urgh! Pick her and get out! "she said in frustration. I hear a giggling voice and saw little angel sitting on bed, laughing and clapping her hands.

" oh ho! She is gone. "I mumble under my breath. Keerti started taking slow steps towards her. I ran towards Aardhya, pick her and her dress, and exited room. Whole time she is giggling and laughing 😂. Wow! 😂

" princess, I told you not to trouble your mumma, then why? "

" Mumma, angry?" she ask pointing towards door. I nodded and went in other bedroom. I make her ready in white and lavender color frock. Her hairs were already tied so I just add a lavender color flower clip.