(40)...CARING... AND.... SHIFTING?...

KEERTI'S POV.,

When we got the permission of 1 week off, we all were happy....

We plan to celebrate it in near by cafe...
That's when this girls noticed that I was wearing the sindoor and mangalsutr, they came to know I'm married recently.....

They ask me a tons of questions! 😂

Like who is your husband?

When did you got married?

Why didn't you tell us.?

And lots of...

Then, of course... I didn't reveal anything, so The party was from me coz I hide this news from every one.....

They order large pan pizzas, cake for celebration, coke, icecream and what not...
MY god!
This was a craziest stuff I have ever done! 😂 😂 😂

After eating the pizza and coke, we all cut the cake for our 1 week off celebration.....
And this stupid guys, decorate me like a Xmas tree! With cake! 😌🤣🤣

And in that, I got hurt when I was backing off, or you can say trying to hide myself from this monsters....

I really enjoyed alot....

Sanjay and Kritika, one of the interns, dropped me at mansion.....

When I enter, everyone looked at me with a shock expression and seeing my mess, they burst out in laughter...

I cleaned myself, and came down...
TO see that my hand was still bleeding, the wound was kinda dip..
After all, if a nail pierced in your hand then it will bleed! 🙁🙁

Mom did the dressing and said "sit like a good girl, here in hall itself! "

I nodded and sat there, but I was feeling bored.... Dad came from his room and we both talk for a while.... I too tell him, today's enjoyment and he too laugh....

Then I remember, I brought a ice-cream pack, so went in kitchen to bring that...

Serving every one I sat with mom in kitchen.., she was doing her famous tomato soup, and I sat telling her today's incident, while eating ice-cream...

Though it was difficult to eat with left hand, but no excuses for ice-cream 😋😁😁

I was about to eat my third spoon full of ice-cream, Arjun came in kitchen, What happen!

This guy!

Not Listening to me, he kept ranting this and that... Seeing this mom came and twisted his ear saying let her speak first! 😂 😂 I enjoy this situation.....

Then I calmly told, get fresh first then I will tell you...
Nodding, he went out..
And I started laughing....

Then we all sat together for dinner...
Eating, and cleaning everything, I went in his room to change in comfy..

MY T-SHIRTS AND PYJ'S 😍😍

After showering and changing, I came out, saw him typing something on his mac book....

"ahhh..." this bandage! It became wet! Ouch it hurts....

"what happen?" Arjun ask coming towards me...

"Ac... Actually this bandage is wet and it stuck to my wound.. And it's hurting alot..." I told him by sitting on sofa...

He removed a first-aid kit and sat beside me...
By scissors, he cut the bandage..
Cleaned it with Dettol,
And saw the wound...