(69)...KEERTI'S BIRTHDAY AND THE GIFT...

This for you all. 🌸❣️

First of all, sorry for late update. And a huge THANK YOU because our story reached 1.93k votes only because of you lovely peoples. Due to your lovely votes and supports we reached 1.93k votes....

Thank you so much...... 💃🥀❤️

When I saw that we are near 2k, I dance, jumped, act all weirdo coz this so much happiness to take in. You can say your author gone mad. 😬😛🤣

Also, is we reached 2k soon, I will give double updates. Well, I will try to give it early, but yes I can assure, when we reach 2k, double update is all yours....

SO silent readers, my lovely readers, Please help to reach 2k.(gives puppy eyes)..

Now enough of my blabbers. You can read the chapter.... 😊
______________________________________

Also, don't murder me coz this chapter is also not edited...

Now you can continue 😅😬🤣

UNKNOWN PERSON POV.,

"DO you know where she is? It's been more than 4 months and I don't know where my daughter is!" the person said, sounding frustrated.

"yes sir I know how much you are worried about your daughter, but my team is doing best to find her, Please gives us more time, we exactly don't know where she ran away..." another person said.

"Fine, I give you more time, but not more than a month, I want her back or else I don't know what I will do. She is out, freely roaming, which is very dangerous. I just hope she don't know about the exact location of that boy." first person said, face palming himself.

" which boy sir? "second person ask.

" the one whom my daughter rejected and now she is suffering from the illness. karma is boomerang.. "The person said and sigh.

"please tell me about his details, incase your daughter already gone there? I will investigate."

"if she knows where is that boy and the girl, I don't know what will happen. But I'm already getting the bad vibes..." first person said.

"why sir?"

"it's long story, first of all you find her in India, pune. She can be there and yes also warn him about her."

"who sir?"

"ARJUN".

****************************

KEERTI'S POV.,

After we broke the hug, we came back to our room and lied down. Sleep is far away from us. Arjun is down near my stomach kissing it every now and then I'm smiling how he is behaving.

"Keerti?"

"hmm."

"how far are you?"

"doctor said I'm start of 6 week." I said and started playing with his hairs.

"6 weeks..." he mumble loud enough to hear me. And then he looked up at me with confuse face, like thinking something.....

"what?"

"how come you are exact 6 weeks?!" he ask.

'' means?"

"see, we consummate our marriage when we were in NY. that too almost 7 weeks back!" he said and his eyes widen. I looked at him with questioning look and then it hit me.