(7)...GETTING READY...

KEERTI'S POV

"Keerti, why are you sleeping on couch?And why do you litter all my living room by your chocolates?"

It's my Maa - Mahi Kashyap , typical Indian mom, till now you have came to know about that I guess? My living room!!...
Seriously can't a little innocent girl eat chocolate in her house?

OK not little and innocent girl but still can't I eat my dear chocolate whenever I want?

And wait a minute why was I on couch?did some one teleported me? Oh my holy fudge but how?!

Oh my dear Ms. Clumsiness you were so deep in your own thought about deal that you slept here only, eating chocolates!!

A small O form on my lips as I came to know about my teleportation which Never happen...

"My dear princess keerti should I get you your unicorn or your prince charming Mr. Darshan Raval so that you can go to your room and get fresh? It's already 9.00am" Maa said in her extra sweet voice which is red alarm for whom she applies that and here I got great opportunity.......
Indirectly she is saying get your ass up and get down for breakfast after you fresh up.....

"WHAT!!!!!!"

I shrieked out listening that it's already 9.00 am!!
I instantly hop out of couch and ran towards my room....

I have meeting with Mr. Grumpy head at 11.00 am, I will go there and tell him that I'm ready to accept his deal... and here I'm still having bed-head and urge to sleep for more 3 hours!..

No keerti you should prove that RED HULK that you can do it even if you are first in clumsiness!!
Yes I should prove it to that RED Hulk! Wait, were from red hulk come in between? Hulk is in green color then red?
Never mind I need to hurry up!!

After I come out from bathroom, u decided to go through my little wardrobe... And yes wardrobe doors were also filled with Darshan's photo here and there..... I like him a lot!! More than my chocolates!
As it's one kind of meeting plus my first the of project I decided to go casual yet professional...

So I decided to wear light pink shirt with blazer and black jeggins with sneakers and high top pony with minimal make

I generally prefer just lip balm and any brand face powder but as today is special I decided to do makeup with just kajal, lip balm, maskara and small amount of compact...
I'm not fond of makeup. In fact I hate makeup.....

Within record time of 45 mins I came down and headed towards kitchen to have breakfast and my tiffin... My Maa is best cook and I loves it a lot after all I'm a foodie but I'm not fat neither thin like stick I am in middle and I love myself 😁

After eating, I take my keys of my scooty and studio I was all set to go towards my studio.....
We only have one car which paa takes with him.... He is an accountant in bank.... We are middle class family. So we knows what we need and how much is need.... My scooty is gift from my family when I successfully design my studio and my first client got impressed.

Once I reach my studio I quickly opened it and went inside, towards my cubicle.....

It's soon 10.30 so I decided to get ready for meeting Mr. Red hulk....
I told gouri that I'm going and make sure to call me if there is some emergency.... She is only one friend I trust....

Soon I was set To AA GROUP OF HOTELS..........
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
KREETI'S HOUSE AT TOP👆👆....

__________^_^__________

DO VOTE AND COMMENT

💙💙SPREAD LOVE💙💙💙