(6)...Darshan Raval And Thoughts!...

KEERTI'S POV

I am in still shock! What happened few hours ago in my studio.......

I am listening 'BARISH LETE AANA' by Darshan Raval did I told u that I'm heart-core fan of Darshan Raval?!!

Oh so sorry......

Actually I know him since 2014, from raw star...... You know he is the best idol one can get ❤️ and I blessed that I'm Darshaner!

Sorry I started fangirling!......

But his song really soothes us no matter what happens.....

MY whole room is filled by his pictures, edited collage and many more stuffs that yells that Keerti Kashyap is really mad about Darshan Raval 😍😘......

And after today's hectic day I really needed him alot!!

Though I was listening songs but my mind was still diverted to the decision that Mr. Agarwal told about today's meeting............ -

After a little bit if accident by clumsiness, mr. Agarwal march towards me as if he will shoot me in one shot!!.....
No I don't want to die.......still I have to meet Darshan Raval, eat various types of dark chocolates from different states and many more things in bucket list but alas I will die too early....

Oh my Chocolate bar please save me...

He was now towering me and I was now sat in my armchair I sat before......

He march towards the entrance but stop and told the decision and left me into misery...

He said- "ms. Keerti Kashyap , I'M ready to accept your presentation about the designs related to my hotels but also I will make sure that you have many problems with it..... And yes I officially welcome you in my project as well as in my hate list that to in top 10! Beware of me ms. Kashyap...... "

Saying this he left....

After that I directly came to home and I lock myself in my room so no one disturb me.......
MY gaze was fix on wall which has Darshan's portrait holding guitar and which I admire a lot....

What does he mean by welcome to my hate list?

MY inner conscious ask me and then I was in another deep thought.....
Should I go on the project or should I reject it and go for my next client?

Ugh! This situation as well as thoughts are giving me tension!!! And I know what I need........ CHOCOLATES!
Here I came... And I sneek into kitchen... As it was already 10. 00pm everybody was in their room....

I took a handful of dark choco and two bars of DAIRY milk I went towards living room and started eating chocolate and also to get some solution about today's mess!!!

_______

ARJUN'S POV.,

Meeting went very well, I am feeling somewhat good coz I am in no mood to deal with more clumsiness....

Now I'm going to my parents house, with disturb mind I can't stay in my penthouse and my other house is in renovation so there is only one house, MY PARENTS..

Only place where I can control myself... Only for my family...

As it is 8.00pm all are waiting for me so that we can do family dinner...

My mom- Dipti Agarwal and my papa- prithvik Agarwal were sitting in front of watching Indian daily soaps....
I can tell papa is least interested in that shits but after All he lives my mom very much so it's nothing to tolerate that daily soaps...

MY sister my chota packet of happiness - Priya Agarwal , the teenagers I tell you 24/7 they are glue to that little box-phone.. What's so special or what's so interesting in that, that they never leave it?

Yes I also uses it but not like this like it will disappear just like Thanos snap vanish half of population for 5 years in avengers!!

Yup, I sometimes watch avengers series they are cool!!

"Priya what's so special in that phone that you are glued to it?" I ask coz I want to know, Arjun Agarwal can be curious sometimes....

"Bhai, Darshan Raval just announced that his album is coming!! Wow 🎉🎊I can't wait to get release!" she get up from her sit and started jumping just like 5 year old kid does when he gets his new toy.....

And main point"Who is Darshan Raval? " I ask her.....

And believe me I regret ask this question......
She jump from sofa, takes stool from sitting area and kept it infront of me and she stands on it and said" BHAI YOU DON'T KNOW THE DARSHAN RAVAL!!? "....... hmmm I guess she needed that stool coz I'm 5'10 and she is just 5'2....

" mmm no! Why is he some kind of celebrity? "And booom.....whole 15 mins lecture starts..... Darshan this...... Darshan that..... Darshan from Gujarat........ Darshan staying in Mumbai...... This... That..... This.... That.......
" sorry Priya I ask that who is darshan raval... I should know that he is someone whom you admire! It's that OK?" she just nodded and get down from stool and headed towards dinning area......

And my mom and papa were enjoying live daily soap going in this house...
I put my face in my palm and went towards my room...
After fresh up I went down. And we have our dinner went our bedrooms

I am still in deep thought about ms. Wild cat......
She is that one girl who is still in my mind AFTER HER.....

I check some mail before going to sleep and set alarm for tomorrow and went on my comfy bed....

Tomorrow is going to one more drama day as miss. Clumsiness is coming....
Arjun don't you think you are thinking about wild cat too much...

My inner mind said to me.. 😥 what can is say...?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hope you like it.

DO vote and comment

        💙💙💙SPREAD LOVE💙💙💙