(16)...SHE IS DIFFERENT...

ARJUN'S POV

After lunch everyone decided that we should go backyard for rest....

As we reach there, I was really mesmerized by seeing such a small yet beautiful, well decorated garden...
With a cane sofa set, two swing facing each... Many types of plants but mostly yellow and pink roses....

Though I like red roses but this roses...
Were really looking good...

Everyone settled on sofa set, it was full no space for me....🙁
So I decided to sit on swing, which was exactly opposite to Ms. Kashyap or should I say ms. Ignoring lady....

By seeing here I let out smirk as I was really enjoying her efforts to ignore me😂....

And by seeing her, I can tell she will come with new plan to ignore...
That's what happen...
Mrs. Kashyap told me to go with which I was least interested but...
I thought why not tease her😉😜...
So I got up went out of house and wait near door so we both can go....

Without a glance, she come outside, go towards her scooty and waited for me to climb on it...

I'm telling you I have near ride a two wheeler! 😰

So I ask her that we will go on 'that'?!

And looks like she got irritated and said she is not asking me my kidney, only she is asking to climb on behind her! That too on a scooty!

Unwilling I sat behind her and she started her scooty.....

Just imagine....

THE ARJUN AGARWAL... India's youngest CEO of popular hotel group,
Also not less than a billionaire, is on a scooty, who is riding this wild cat and I am sitting behind her that too in suit!! 😰😰😰😰😰😰

Thank God I only wear a normal suit!
What if I wear a 3-piece Armaani suit!
No no no no no!!

What a day!

Here I was planning to tease her or at least do something so that she will blast like bomb 💣...

But no!

Here, me, THE ARJUN AGARWAL!

Is..... Speechless.......

In few minutes we reach ice-cream palour.....keerti bought family packs and ask me if I want something else or not?
After I say no, she paid the bill and we were off to go back home.....

She went towards the kitchen to bring bowls and spoon..

I thought to wait.... But I don't know why!

In no time she came out if kitchen...
I was still outside the kitchen waiting..
Don't know why🤔🙄😰

Then I ask if she need help.... SHE said if I can bring ice-cream bag? And I only nodded and take that bag and went outside......

When we go outside my lovely not
so-sweet-family was shock! Which would be understatement....

And I know the reason as I was carrying a ice-cream bag!

In my home I don't do any work like bringing myself a glass of water or picking my plate....

And if you ask how in office?
Then for it my PA - Prakash....
He carries my bag only I have is that my phone and wallet, nothing else😅😅😂😂😂

Seeing my family's reaction Mrs. Kashyap ask what happened? Then my mom told the reason why were they shock and everybody started laughing......
That's when I heard a giggle which was like music to my ears..... And I look at that direction...