(23)...YES-2...

ARJUN'S POV...
(next day)

All thoughts were still fresh in my mind.....
Though I told daddu That we should wait for her reply.... I am anxious too.

I woke up early today..
Generally I wakes up around 5.30am to 6. 00am but today I woke up at 4.00am..
So for mind fresh, I went out for jogging,... After 30 mins of jog. Till 6 am I went to gym....
Then I was fully ready by 7.00 am..
Strange! 🤔😅

Soon after completing my breakfast, I decide to leave for work, but I remember something...
I took a u-turn and went towards dinning area, picked my dish and glass of juice and went to kitchen and dump it in the sink.....
And then I felt some what better, and I turn to leave, but!!

Guess my life contains drama more than daily soaps...

Mom was standing infront of kitchen door, shock as she saw a two-headed dragon early morning!!

Ignoring her I went outside...

I know she is shock coz for the first time I picked up my breakfast utensils and keep it in sink....
I don't mind it though 😏
It first time gave me satisfaction...

Over-thinking are really poisonous for work!!

It is 4.00 pm now.....

And still same thought!!

What will be her decision?

Ugh!

Suddenly my phone buzz and I saw it was mom...
I accepted it..
"yea mom?"

"arjun! Without wasting a minute you have to come home right now! I don't want your excuses.... I asked Prakash to cancel your last meeting... So come quick"

Saying this, she hang up!

Like seriously?

Not waiting for my answer, she hang up!!

Having no option, I left office....

As soon as I reached home...
Mom hurriedly drag me to her room were daddu and dad were waiting..

"Arjun, you will not say anything till we finish okay?!" dad said and I only nodded like a toy dog whose only neck moves up and down.....

"before coming her reply, I want yours! What do you think of this proposal? I like her very much...
Such a cute and lovely girl she is!
Innocent and bubbly girl! 😍😘😚😚👧🏻💕" mom said and dad too nodded as he accept what mom said...

And little bit if they know, she is not in the radius of 10km of being cute and innocent😒😏😏

If she is cute and innocent then I can reach moon by cycle😂😂😏which is not possible and same she is not both...

I chuckled at my thought!

"Jun,! We are talking to you son...
And I want serious answers
Yes,
Or
No!"

Now I
Was
Blank!!!

"I..... I... Do.. Don... Don't... Know,"

"Listen son, I know it's difficult for you after what TAN...."

"don't take her name dad" I raised my voice! He was going to take 'her' name! I have completely forbidden her name....

"OK but son you should settled down now, your 28!"

"Dad please not you too.."

"listen, and listen clearly! I know from what you have gone OK! So as your mother I know what's right for or not! And I love Keerti very much and she perfect for you! And I want her to be my daughter! Now tell me MR. AGARWAL are you going say or?" mom said in her super serious voice
And she is damn serious..