(9)...ACCEPTING?...

KEERTI'S POV

How could he?
Who the hell does he think of himself?
But I have left with no choice, I think I should accept that deal and tell him my decision.
What do you think DARSHAN?

I am sitting in my room, holding darshan's photo in one hand and chocolate ice cream in one hand....

After he told that I have only 2 days - 48 hours to tell my decision to him.....
MY mind decided to go on shutdown mode! Seriously! I can't think of any thing.....😥

But I guess I will accept it.... For my father.... For my family...... They have done many things for me..... Even they encourage me to became interior designer... Coz my grandfather-Prakash Kashyap said that I should become engineer or doctor... But I was against of it...... I assure my parents that I can do it but to no avail, my parents decided to do as my grandfather says..... But I'm also Keerti Kashyap..........
I lock myself in my room and decided to not talk with anyone....
After 4 days my parents agreed...
But my stubborn grandpa!
He force me to do my 12th as in science stream..... In that my parents couldn't do anything and I lost my hopes........later my Maa and paa takes my admission in top interior design college in pune.
Because they against of my grandpa... He blackmail them that he will never talk to them.... But for my sake they do what I like.....
So I can do it for their sake?!
And it's for just 1 year! No big deal?

IT IS BIG DEAL K..!!! THIS STUDIO IS YOUR DREAM AND SACRIFICE OF YOUR PARENTS!!...........My inner yelled at back of my head.....

And it's right.....

Ugh!! What to do? What to do? What to do?

No! I will accept it and I will not tell my parents about deal but I will tell that he is my new client?

YES!!!

Done! I will do it as decided......

__________

ARJUN'S POV

Keerti Kashyap...... This girl..... Is really something.....she has guts to shut up Arjun Agarwal!! Nobody ever has shut me up like that...... Except her,
But that too for once! Not more than that.....
But this girl! For twice! My god...

But I guess she will accept my deal.. It's great for her rather than losing her father's job.... I know she belongs to middle class family, but she has that positive spirit that I doubt my confidence regarding this!
Coz after listening everything she remain calm but as I said about her father losing his job! She lose her temper and snap at me!!!

Ofcourse for that, reason is you Mr. Agarwal!

MY---...... You people know who said this! No more intro for this stupid...

Hmm... But let's see what she will do..

But she didn't listen my whole sentence! I was going to tell her that her studio will be mine for year but still she can take her new client and sideways she will work as MY INTERIOR DESIGNER!and I will give her a good pay! but no! She has to cut me everytime in mid-sentence. What the hell she think of her self?

KEERTI Kashyap !! Dude you forget her name? That to too soon!

I can't do anything for my inner SELF ......
But still I'm eager to know what she will decide. ......

Also my house which was under renovation is going to end. I can't wait to go my home.... I missed it.! It was my first house I get when I achieve my first success in our company... So it's closed to my heart. .....

Let's see what happen after 48hours....

KEERTI IS GOING TO ACCEPT HIS DEAL! DO YOU THINK SHE DOING RIGHT?

..............
DO VOTE AND COMMENT

💙💙💙SPREAD LOVE 💙💙💙