(37)...FIRST DAY...

ARJUN'S POV

We were finally home...
After that rituals, we headed our rooms for rest..., I went to my room and first thing I did was to discard that dhoti....
It was so uncomfortable yaar...

As I came out, I heard a knock so I opened it and saw my wife...
Standing there...

I said come in and she came and sat on sofa which was near the door...

She looked really tired and uncomfortable in that saree so I told her to get change in something comfortable cloths....

After changing, I don't know why she went in bathroom though I have a walk in closet, she came drying her hairs with towel and directly went to sofa not caring about her wet hairs and slept in seconds....

I was on bed, working on some records, I thought when she will come here I will shift on sofa, so that she can sleep...

Not wanting to disturb her, I started doing work,...
Prakash called me as he needs some signature so I have to come to office now....

SO I said yes, and closed my laptop, and started to go out but I saw how she was sleeping uncomfortably, so I pick her in bridal style and lay her on my bed and cover her with duvet....

And I went out...
Finishing my work, I came home back, that's when I saw that her phone and the card that veer gave was still there...
I picked up both and went directly to my room...
As it was 6.15pm,i thought she might got ready, so I went in and saw a lady wrap like Roll in red saree, fake crying and cursing God.. Not like real cursing.. 😂😂😂

She thought I was Ishika so she said please help her in that stuff means in saree, and she remove her saree from her face...
And that's when I saw her she was half wrap in that saree, muttering a shit, I turn around and said sorry...

She ask me if I can call mom or Ishika..
So I went out to call them, but they all were busy..
Coming back, I told her same...
And I went in my closet, choosing sherwani for today's eve functional/ritual.....

I came back and saw she was searching for something..

She asked me if I saw her phone or not, and I gave her phone saying she forgot her phone in car only...
And then she started playing some videos but again she groaned as she didn't find anything...

Seeing this I ask if she needs any help from me and she nodded saying that she can't wear saree...

I laugh inwardly and said I know how to drape a saree, I can help...
She nodded, and I started dressing her...

Mom once taught me how to wear a saree., to I can do it.. But not dhoti! It's totally out of my comfort zone...

In 10 mins I was done...
But being this close.... My whole body got goosebumps, so I left the room immediately...

Then after doing the rituals we all boys went on terrace...
Same there teasing game... But I didn't pay a heed to them...
By 10pm,I went in my room.... Sorry our room..
And saw that she was sitting in balcony...

I changed and went to balcony...
In moonlight, she was looking a beauty.....
A simple, minimal makeup, which even I doubt she is even wearing it or not...
Her hair dancing in rhythmic pattern with air, and the moonlight playing a role of spotlight enhancing her beauty beautifully.....

I told her to change her... I don't understand why this girl can't change her dress or saree early?

After she went in I sat on sofa in our room....
Thinking how to avoid this awkward situation coming ahead....