(52)... POOR VISHAL...

Dangerous warning : This chapter is not edited, you may find typos.,

Otherwise the chapter is well and good 😅 😁😉

Happy reading.. 😊
____________________________

ARJUN'S POV.,

Dangerous silence Spread in room. Now, honestly telling you, everything is going from 10 feet above of my head...

Firstly MY life, my keerti is in ICU due to accident, then that bitch is back in India unexpectedly, and now keerti's dad is saying he had to do something to save his princess aka my wife from them....! Like what's going on?

On serious note, that bitch is bad omen! As her news came, everything changed into worse., But for now I want only 2 things : 1) Want to see Keerti awake infront of my eyes and 2)why this peoples are tensed? And is there any relation between Tanvi and this confused people infront me...

And for now I prefer option 1) and then option 2)........

I checked my watch and it was 6 in evening, I tell them to go home and visit later, I'm here with keerti, unwillingly all went but not before saying they will come by 9pm..
I sent Vishal too, as that guy is with me from yesterday..

I went near her ward, and sat outside., doctor said they will shift her in personal ward after half hour.

(Half hour later, keerti is shifted to personal ward, still unconscious)

"Doctor, when will she wake up?"

"Mr. Agarwal, due to medicine effect, she is sleeping, around 10 in night, she will wake up, don't take tension" doctor, his name Krishna said... I sigh in relief..

Wake up keerti, I'm eager to see you,..
.
.
.
.
It's 9pm, and still she sleeping, vishal came at 8.30,he brought tiffin, as I haven't eaten anything...
And I'm not in mood to eat anything, we both are sitting silent, me in thoughts of my keerti and that bad omen..
I know if I started talking about her, I might end in destroying this hospital..

Keerti's mom-dad and my mom-dad came by 9.30pm, with tiffin..
They all insist me to eat, but I refused..

I am sitting beside keerti, holding her hand in mine, I'm constantly praying so she can gain consciousness...

Everyone are whispering something, but I am not interested in it, but some words I can hear like..

'Tanvi', 'Sameer', 'Revenge', 'keerti' , 'fear' and 'protection'

By hearing this, I at least can tell that keerti and tanvi are related, but how?
As I was engrossed in my thoughts, I feel something or someone moving.,

I looked at my hands, and then at Keerti, she clutched my hand with her weak hand tightly and was blinking her eyes to adjust with the light....

"KEERTI " I whispered as I can believe my eyes she is finally waking up...

"water" she said in low voice, I nodded and pour water in glass and helped her to sit properly and helped her to drink water...

After drinking, I kept glass on side table, and sat there looking at her..
Till now both mom and dad and Vishal came around us,

She is looking at us with confusion look, I was about to hug her but she shifted back, I felt hurt. I composed my self, and looked at mom, she too looked confused by this behavior of Keerti,.

I got up and went out to call doctor.,
I told him that how Keerti behave strangely and gave me confuse look, he said it might be she have a partial amnesia, we have to check...