(64)...HONEYMOON - 1...

Warning ⚠ : Not edited....
Happy reading. 😊

ARJUN'S POV.,

I never thought I will be this eager to have Keerti in my arms..
After that disturbance by that bitch, our small moment was broke, I already miss her. But she is sleepy so I control my wild horses.

I don't want to go further till she loves me back. After knowing her past, I guess she doesn't loves me, she have tons of trust issues. But still I'm going to propose her, but 2 days later. That plan is at other destination.

Today is our 6 month anniversary, keerti thinks I forgot, but how can I!?
I completed 6 months with my love, how can I forget this...

Just one hour, and we will reach.

I'm planning this from past 7 days, hope she likes it......
And main thing is, in this short period, everything got arranged!

She is sleeping peacefully on bed, present here in plane. And me?
Sleep is far away, coz this angel sleeping infront of me is the most beautiful scene I am seeing.

Her swollen lips due to my torture, one side of her neck is full of hickey, thank God she didn't saw, or else I'm sure she might have screamed! 😂 She doesn't likes it. Her chubby cheeks and her almond shaped eyes, which are closed now, how can someone look so pretty? I really love her, not because of her looks, but her bubbly, carefree nature when she is with me. I love everything about her, her anger, her smile, her pout when she is sad or nervous, her black eyes which turns in tennis ball when she gets shock, 😂.

Uffffff! I'm whipped!

"excuse me sir." someone called me. I turn around to see that same air hostess is standing.

"yes?" I asked her in cold voice coz because of her, my sweet moment was broken.

"Actually, we are landing in 30 mins, so please you and mam be ready  with seat belt." saying she left.

It's surprise + teasing time.

"Keerti, darling wakeup we are landing soon." I call her, patting her cheeks. But let me tell you she not light sleeper. It's a tough task to wake her up. But! I'm The Arjun Agarwal.

I sat on bed, and started kissing her on her cheeks, nose, eyes, forehead, chin, neck. When I kissed her sweet spot, she moaned. I kiss her on lips. She opened her eyes in shock. Hehe, The Arjun Agarwal's idea works.

After kissing for a minute or two, I pull back. She whined but then compose herself as she understand what I did.

"you! Mr. ARJUN ! How dare you to disturb my precious sleep! I will kill you!" she said and started coming near me.

"oye, wild cat, if you killed me, with whom you will enjoy huh? I'm planning all this, and we are about land that's why I did this." I said while saving my life from my wife. She throwing things on me and I'm dodging it. 😂😂😂

"1 min! WILD CAT? you called me wild cat! Arjunnnnnn! You are dead and I'm going to bury you 10 ft. Deep in ground!"

Oh shit! I called her with that! Now I'm really dead! Bye bye my dear fans, see you in heaven...

I ran and settled down on one of seats. Soon the seat belt light was on indicating we should be seated in our seats with seat belt on. Throwing draggers on me through her eyes she sat down right in front of me. I gave her flying kiss while looking at her. She is looking irritated! 😂

Soon we landed safely.

Our luggage was out and we too came out. It's rainy season, and here, in this place, rain is much heavier than in India. Keerti is looking around in confusion. Haha, she still don't know where we are.