(70)...A. A.= ANGRY ARJUN...

Only for you guys.

We reached 2k votes.......... ❣️🎊💃👯And as I promised, here is the update.

DO share your feedback pleaseee...

Happy reading 📖...

ARJUN'S POV.,

Party really went well. I'm glad that she like her surprise party. That 100 watt smile on her face was my prise for all my efforts.

Now I'm in our room, keeping my princess 's crown safely for my future little princess. I want our daughter just like keerti, imagine little keerti around us, site of worth watching.. ❤️
I keep that crown in it's box and safely keep in locker, I was about to lock it, I hear keerti's ear piercing voice.

I left that and ran down to see keerti holding a baby doll with red liquid, I guess blood in it. Oh god! What's that? I ran near her and threw that doll away and hugged keerti. She is shaking violently. I tried to console her but she is shaking. Mom, dad, Priya and daddu too came down and we're shock to see the doll and shaking keerti. She buried her head in my stomach, still shaking. Mom too tried but she didn't. But in a minute she stopped shaking, I thought she is calming down, but she was unconscious.

"keerti, wale up keerti.....,see that must be a prank keerti, wake up...

Mom, see na what happen, why she is not waking up.. Please do something... Keerti wake up princess," I call her, tap her cheeks but nothing. Till now my tears too started falling down like a river.

" I call Dr. Krishna, he is on way, Arjun beta don't worry, she will be fine. Take her upstairs, I will come with doctor. " Dad said and I nodded. I scope her in my arms and went to our room. I laid her back and sat beside her, holding her hand. Mom to came in. She stand beside me. I instantly hug her. I can't take my loved ones in this situation. Silently I started crying. I can't see keerti like this once again...

"shhhhhh , Arjun nothing will happen. See doctor is coming na, she will be fine. She is a strong girl. She will be alright. Calm down son..." mom console me. After 5 mins, I felt somewhat good. Doctor too came and started inspecting her.

"It's nothing to worry Mr. Agarwal, she is just unconscious due to sudden shock she got. I have given her medicine, she will be awake by 10 in morning. And yes she is fine. If something happens, give me a call, I will come." doctor said and I sigh in relief. Mom sat beside her and me and dad came down with doctor. Priya and daddu are also with mom and keerti.

" thank you and sorry doctor, you have to come this late. "I said and shake hand with him.

" no worries Mr. Agarwal, but yes, Please don't stresses her or give her tension, she is pregnant and there chances of miscarriage in first trimester due to excess stress or tension. So make sure she is stress free and tension free." he said and I nodded.

After the doctor went away, me and dad sat in living room,where that bloody doll and box are kept. If only I was present with her, she might have present with me. If only I stayed longer with her.

Dad was looking inside the box and also the doll. I don't understand what should I do. I don't know who send this and why?

"ARJUN..." dad call me.

"yes dad?"

"look at this..." he said and forwarded me white note....

I read that and next moment I was running outside the house and driving my car beyond speed limit. "You are dead......" I said, gritting my teeth.