(72)...LETTERS...

KEERTI'S POV.,

"DON'T EVER THINK YOU WILL FIND ME DARLING, I'M NEAR TO YOU YET SO FAR, DROPPED THE IDEA OF FINDING ME OUT.

DON'T YOU CARE ABOUT YOUR LOVELY COLLEGE FRIEND RAHUL?

OR ARE YOU WILLING TO SEE HIM JUST LIKE THAT ABHISHEK?

I'M WARNING YOU FOR LAST TIME, DON'T TRY TO FIND ME OUT. YOU HAVE ONLY TWO OPTION,

1. LEAVE KEERTI AND COME TO ME

OR

2. BE READY TO SUFFER MORE.

That's what the note says.

ARJUN, Vishal bhai, varun, Ishika di, priya and even veer hide this from me. My anger is at its top level.

Someone is blackmailing, and even saying to leave me?! And I don't even know a bit of it! Huh!

FLASHBACK.........

Today's Saturday. Whole week went with a loads of work. Finally today I can rest. Even I told arjun that you should take off. He is looking more tensed now a days. He firstly refused to take off but my one glare and Arjun is all mine.

Today I call everyone, Vishal bhai, varun, Ishika di, priya and veer. I really missed them everyone are busy in there own schedule. So today I plan a get together 😁. I already arranged the lunch for everyone. Shanta aunty, our cook she prepared everything. She is so sweet you know, she is always caring towards me. I like her. 😊

By 12 everyone came. Arjun arranged various types games and movies so we can enjoy our day. Everyone were busy playing ludo and watching GOTS. Yes they all are crazy. Even me too but today I'm not interested so I started roaming around. That's when bell rang. I was near the door so I opened it.

A man with black mask, back goggles and black cap was standing infront of me.

"yes, how may I help you?" I ask him, eyeing him suspiciously.

He just gave me a chit and ran away. Yes! Ran away as if he is a thief.

I turn around after closing door and went in drawing room were everyone were.

On that Love ❤️was written.

ARJUN looked at me as I reached. He saw the chit in my hand, and his face color changed. He became pale.

I opened letter and started reading.

FLASHBACK ENDS....

'' What's this all about? " I ask not controlling my anger.

'' keerti calm down baby, it's not good for you." Arjun said in sweet voice.