Epilogue

Two souls but with a single thought two hearts that beat as one- john keats

Dillon's POV.

"How long does it take for four men to build a cot?" Evelyn asked coming into the room as Emma bounced happily on her hip dressed adorably as a little elf in her green play suit as she vigorously sucked her Santa faced pacifier in delight.

"It has been more trying than anticipated." Lucas commented studiously reading the instructions once again, "It's all in English...I'm unable to properly understand it."

"Yeah...let's go with that." Nico responded looking at the words, "English isn't my first language either." He quickly said furrowing his brows at the sheet of paper as Evelyn loudly laughed at their puzzled faces.

"Why did you pick such a difficult cot again?" Ethan dryly asked leveling me with a sarcastic look as Theo scampered in immediately jumping into his father's arms. As I looked on at the sight, I imagined not a day long from now that would be me.

"The twins are asleep." Athena said coming into the room along with Katy as they looked on at the scattered material on the floor in confusion and amusement.

"Best of luck." Evelyn said as they exited, "For Geneviève's sake of course."

Later that day, standing on the threshold of the nursery with my arms wrapped around my wife's pregnant stomach we admired the completed room. The pink painted walls offered a sense of calming serenity as the cot that took hours to build took its place nearby the bookshelf already stacked with nursery rhymes and fairy tales filled stories. A wicker basket lay nearby already filled with stuff animals close to the rocking chair. The walk in closet was completed with blankets, bibs and clothes to last our child for a few years as my angel breathed a deep satisfied sigh against me.

"Do you like it?" I asked placing a tender kiss onto her neck as the baby joyfully kicked against the palm of my hand.

"I love it!" She exclaimed turning her head so that I could have captured her soft lips in a tender kiss. All too soon she pulled away as she turned around offering me the painting she had completed.

"Will you put it above her cot?" She asked.

Following her orders I looked back admiring the final touches to the room.

"All that is missing is her." I said sitting down on the rocking chair tugging her gently down onto my lap as she rested her hands lovingly against her rounded stomach.

"Stella would love the room." She said laying her head against my chest.

"She and Sara would be back soon." I comforted her, "Stella insisted to represent you at the art gallery Christmas party. There was nothing else I could have said to persuade her to stay back. The jet would be on standby for her tomorrow morning."

"Do you think we made the right decision by turning the company into a show room?" She asked once again.

Tugging her chin upwards her bright baby blues met mine, "I think you made the decision based on what your heart felt was the right choice. You get to showcase your work while Stella manages from here. So I'm going to answer you again. Yes I do think you made the right choice. Both emotionally and financially it has rewarded you both."

"I love you." She said smiling affectionately up at me as my heart expanded in my chest threatening to burst from the adoration and joy I felt every time I gazed at her.

"I love you too." I replied placing a kiss against her forehead.

Continuing to rock us both on the chair, I tightened my arms around her as my fingers gently caressed her swollen stomach as my daughter kicked around happily inside. Emotion welled in my chest as my mind wandered off to the events the previous year that had led us to this moment. Awaiting the strike of the midnight hour, we returned to bed welcoming the early Christmas morning wrapped in each other's arms sated and satisfied. As I watched her eyes fluttered shut I embraced the pride and love that banded around my heart as I held my future in my arms. 

"Merry Christmas angel" I murmured against her temple brushing my lips across her warm skin. 

Geneviève was my hope. My Christmas angel. Everything that I had ever wanted would not have been possible without her. She was my greatest gift. The final piece of the puzzle that completed our group and she was after all my Christmas revenge.

The end. 

A/N: MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!! From the bottom of my heart the warmest greetings, I wish you all the love, peace and happiness this season brings and of course the best presents under the tree. I couldn't think of a better ending to cap of all four books. Enjoy my little treat, a gift from me to you. 

Don't forget to vote, comment and be sure to check out 'THE BILLIONAIRE'S ULTIMATUM' 'THE BILLIONAIRE'S MATCH' 'THE BILLIONAIRE'S ARRANGED MARRIAGE' and fall completely in love in 'THE DESERT PRINCE'S CAPTURED BRIDE' 

Season greetings and an abundance of prosperity for the coming year

Warm regards and lots of love, 

thank you-oxoxox...Allison :)