Chapter 17

And I need you. Not in the ways to survive, but in the ways that make life worth living- JmStorm.

Geneviève's POV.

The quiet murmur of conversation dragged me out of slumber as Dillon's deep voice softly spoke against the cellphone in hand. Willing my tired eyes opened, I first felt his fingers playing with my hair before I took notice of him fully dressed in a well fitted pair of black jeans and a tight dark green cashmere sweater that accentuated his upper body and brought out his striking eyes. His hair looked damp indicating he had just showered as his feet remained bare tucked up onto the bed. Idly he continued on stroking my hair lost in conversation as he listened attentively to what the person was saying as a thin line of irritation marred his beautiful pink mouth.

"Bloody fucking hell Cullen I don't have time for this." He muttered annoyed as I caught bits and pieces of his conversation becoming fully awake, "We either close this deal before the end of November....I can't speak louder." He suddenly said after a brief pause as the stroking motion on my hair also stopped for a moment before he continued on in the same calm manner that could have put me to sleep once again, "I said we either close this deal before the end of November or don't go through with it at all." Repeating his earlier sentence on a deeper but soft voice as I assumed not have awaken me. I smiled at the thought as I listened to him carry out the remainder of his conversation simply taking in the sheer perfection of the man before me. Snuggling deeper under the duvet seemed to have caught his attention as his eyes immediately met mine. His deep green sea eyes shone affectionately as his fingers slowly glided down to outline the trace of my lips. Placing a soft kiss to his index finger, his eyes never left mine as they darkened inexorably for a second before he was interrupted by the person he was speaking with.

"...yes I heard you Cullen." He replied rolling his eyes as I giggled at his expression, "...well you can tell Charlie that I don't give a fuck, this is my final offer." He continued on, "...call me when it's finalized."

With that he hung up, placing his cellphone on the bedside table as he returned his gaze to mine, a sheepish smile gracing his mouth as he leant down placing a lovingly brief kiss against my lips.

"Good morning angel." He murmured as his mouth tugged into a breathtakingly beautiful smile, "Have I awaken you?"

"Good morning." I replied, "No you didn't." I offered feeling somewhat shy.

"How are you?" He questioned in that same calm soft voice that managed to put me at ease.

"Contented." I replied on a lazy sigh as I pulled the duvet tighter suddenly realizing that I was still very naked under the covers. Coming to lie beside me, he propped his head against his arm as his fingers trailed down my neck soothingly massaging my shoulders.

"Are you feeling sore?" He questioned earnestly though his eyes held a prideful look.

"It's bearable." I replied truthfully as my cheeks burnt once again, "I had no idea when we came to bed."

A smirk kissed the corner of his pink mouth as he pulled his fingers away and instead started to once again play with my hair, "I know." He replied arrogantly before continuing on, "You are amazing." He whispered sweetly to me.

Sitting up, I found the confidence and let the duvet go as his eyes remained on my face before slowly trailing downwards, "Absolutely amazing." He repeated bringing his other hand to my hip and he lifted me up effortlessly bringing me to straddle him.

"I quite like this position with you." He whispered hotly against my ear as his teeth playfully bit my lobe. Grabbing on to his shoulders, I felt him thicken beneath me as I buried my head under his neck inhaling his addicting scent of soap and cologne. Trailing his fingers seductively down my spine an almost cat like purr made its way my mouth as the sensational feeling caused me to rock against him. Letting out a hiss, his fingers that continued to grip my waist tightened almost to the point of bruising as his deep voice began speaking, "Don't do that angel...unless you want me to spread you right here before me and ensure that you do not walk for the remainder of the week."