Chapter 12

The most breathtaking words aren't snapped on a typewriter but traced on the softest skin and whispered through moans. - Leo Christopher.

Dillon's POV.

"Pardon?" She stammered as I placed a soft kiss against her temple addicted to every inch of her.

"Firstly Geneviève, beauty is only skin deep. I fell for you. Not anyone else. Can you please stop seeing yourself as everyone else's second option? Those who bypassed you for your sister has failed to see who you are and what your intelligent mind has to offer but that will forever be their loss. You are strong and brave and fiercely determined. I don't know anyone else who would have put up with half the things that you went through or anyone else with the courage to evade security and burst into my office." I added in as she let out a soft embarrassed laugh. "It angers me to know how your father have treated you but that will forever be his misgivings not yours. Knowing what I know now, I am actually pleased that you have gotten your grandmother's items and her charity has been doing well over the years. I have my resources." I replied answering her silent question, "I think that you are a talented artist and you have a lot of potential to be anything you want to be. Your father has a poisonous mind that is incapable of any positive emotion; I want you to promise me to never listen to anything vile that he ever says again. Do you promise?"

"I promise." She whispered solemnly.

"Everyone is beautiful in their own way but when I look at you, I see more than just a stunning face. You have always been one of a kind angel and you will always be. You just have to start believing in yourself some more. You are everything a man would ever want and so much more." I found myself admitting. Because it was the truth.

And any man who ever lets her go is a fool my subconscious reared.

Her eyes searched mine for validation until my words seeped into her.

"I will tell you that you are perfect until you believe me." I murmured toying with a strand of her hair.

"Dillon..." She said softly, her warm breath brushing against my face from our close proximity.

"Yes angel..." I replied as her soft lips slanted over my mouth lovingly kissing me as her tongue darted out teasing me and as ever the opportunistic one, I took full advantage reveling in her taste. Groaning into her mouth I gripped her waist turning her over until I was hovering over her lithe body. Placing one final tender kiss to her soft lips, and then to each side of her cheeks, and her nose and finally her forehead, I nipped my way to her ear licking that spot right under her ear that drove her wild as she bucked under me breathlessly.

"Goodnight angel." I whispered into her ear before rolling over and pulling her back against me.

**

Geneviève's POV.

The following morning, I awoke to a sleeping Dillon wrapped around my body as tightly as a vine as he held me securely against his muscular chest trapped between his arms and legs as he pulled me impossibly closer sensing that I was awake.

"Good morning beautiful." His deep husky voice murmured sleepily against my hair as I tilted my head up catching the sight of his handsome face resting against the pillow. A giggle caught in my throat as I in-took his disheveled hair that made him appear more kid-like as his eyes remained fluttered shut, his sooty lashes kissing his high cheekbones and his addictive mouth curved with a mischievous smirk.

Unable to resist, I trailed my finger against the defined outline of his face, grazing his morning stubble before moving higher up to trace the perfect outline of his mouth. A gasp escaped my throat as he caught my finger between his teeth nipping softly as his smoldering eyes slowly opened revealing their bright twin gaze as they shone openly with lust. Softly sucking his gentle bite mark, he pulled my finger into his hot mouth, placing a lick against the skin as his hand travelled upwards gripping my exposed waist as the t-shirt bunched under my rib cage. His powerful manhood dug into my lower stomach as he gripped my leg placing it over his hip as my wet panties shifted uncomfortably against me. Slowly rubbing my lower back in soothing circles, he released my finger, immediately capturing my mouth in a slow tantalizing kiss as his opportunistic tongue invaded my mouth sucking, stroking and dominating as I fought him back craving more. His other hand found its way into my hair as he firmly held me in place devouring my mouth as a low growl escaped his throat causing me to become impossibly wetter. Moaning freely into his expert mouth, I gripped his strong forearms as my nails dug into his skin almost painfully enough to leave a mark as the pleasure became too much. Fighting the need for air, we both pulled apart, resting our forehead against the other as we panted heavily in unison. Rubbing his nose against mine, he placed one final lingering kiss against my lips as he untangled himself and rose out of bed offering me an erotic personal showing of his roman body as his muscular back flexed as he bent lower to adjust the bedside clock causing his silk boxers to slide lower of his hips as it molded across his firm derriere. Turning his head, he gave me a naughty wink that had me flushing a deep red to be caught staring as he turned around gracing me with his naked chest and defined stomach as my eyes continued to drift lower, past his v-line until the unmistakable bulge of his boxers became vividly outlined through the silk. The air in the room seemed to have stilled as my eyes travelled upwards, catching his lustful gaze as my nipples inexorably tightened beneath the t-shirt and a heavy ache settled between my legs. In a panther like grace, he stalked around the bed until he was mere inches away from me. Placing one leg atop the soft mattress, his knuckles slowly glided down my heated cheeks in a back and forth motion that was seductively calming.

"Soon." He stated hoarsely in a lust filled voice as his deep green gaze never left mine, "Soon angel but when I have you again, you will be mine." He said roughly as his hands slipped under the duvet diving between my legs as he pushed the material of my underwear away and stroked the heated flesh.

"Do you understand?" He questioned as his eyes burnt into me and my legs shook from the pleasure his talented fingers were delivering as he increased gradual pressure to the bud that had me seeing stars. Nodding, I clasped my thighs together effectively trapping his hands there as the build-up towards my climax became too much.

"I want to hear you say it." He commanded.

"I...I understand." I stammered unable to form a coherent sentence as pleasure overtook my body. Just on the verge on euphoria, he pulled his hand away, slick with my wetness before he placed them into his mouth sucking the juices away. Confused and wanting, I laid flat against the bed with a sweaty body as he retreated into the en-suite with a final wink and a self-satisfied smirk fully aware of what he had done. 

A/N: HAPPY WORLD BOOK DAY LOVES!!!!! And what a chapter to celebrate such a day ;) I love a good book, how about you? And most of all I love Dillon and his naughty antics. Deep down he's still that man we knew before. I hope you enjoyed this chapter as much as I did...or possibly even more ;) 

Be sure to vote. comment and if you haven't already checked out 'THE BILLIONAIRE'S ULTIMATUM' 'THE BILLIONAIRE'S MATCH' and 'THE BILLIONAIRE'S ARRANGED WIFE' available on my page. Be safe out there.

Till the next chapter...

oxoxox...Allison :) 

The Billionaire's Christmas Revenge (Book 4)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara